Are looking for SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 ?? if yes ! you are at the right place . yes ! here in this site we are providing SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 . the candidates who are applied to SSC Junior Engineer posts you can get the SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 for download in this page.In this page, we are providing the Latest Updates for SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus and Test Pattern.
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 :
- SSC Junior Engineer Papers Pdf Download:
- SSC Company Profile:
- SSC Junior Engineer Test Pattern:
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Electrical Engineering
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Structural Engineering:
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Civil Engineering
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical Engineering
- Direct Link to Download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus Pdf:
- Also check :
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 :
The candidates who are searching for government jobs they must need the SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus. here in this site we are provided all the SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus. it is good opportunity for all the candidates . it will be very useful for those candidates who are willing to work in government sector they can apply for SSC Junior Engineer posts. Applicants can check the SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus & Test Pattern to prepare for the SSC Junior Engineer Exam. SSC Junior Engineer exam Previous Papers Pdf link is also given below.
The SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus pdf for download will be provided by us in this site. For this examination, the applicants have to be prepared with the reference of the Previous Papers and SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus Pattern 2017 as mentioned in the below section.Download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus pdf and well prepare for SSC Junior Engineer examinations.
SSC Junior Engineer Papers Pdf Download:
we have updated SSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers in our website. Previous Papers will help you to clear the exam more easily. get good score in SSC Junior Engineer exams by following our site jobschat.
Check PDF : SSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers
SSC Company Profile:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
SSC Junior Engineer Test Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
- Paper 1 is Conducted for 200 marks.
- It is Objective Type Exam.
- It Contains 200 questions.
- Duration of SSC JE Exam is 2 hrs.
- There will be a negative marking for Paper 1 i.e., 0.25.
- Paper 2 is conducted for 300 marks.
- It is Descriptive Type.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hrs.
– I Objective type
General Intelligence & Reasoning(ii)
General Awareness(iii) General
– II Conventional Type
–A General Engineering
(Civil & Structural)
Part – B (Electrical)
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Current Affairs.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Economic Science.
- General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series Etc.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Other Analytical Functions.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Electrical Engineering
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Structural Engineering:
- Theory of Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Estimating, Costing , and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
Direct Link to Download SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus Pdf:
The above information will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. Visit Jobschat for more information.
Also check :