- State Bank of Mysore Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
- State Bank of Mysore Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For State Bank of Mysore Job Profile :
- State Bank of Mysore Salary Details :
- State Bank of Mysore Selection Process :
- State Bank of Mysore Registration Process :
- State Bank of Mysore Official link :
State Bank of Mysore Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding State Bank of Mysore Walk-ins , State Bank of Mysore Job openings , State Bank of Mysore Off campus drive , State Bank of Mysore Referral drives , State Bank of Mysore Vacancies , State Bank of Mysore recruitment , careers , Registration Link , State Bank of Mysore Placement papers.
State Bank of Mysore is a nationalized bank in India. Candidates who are interested to work in Banking sector, great news for them. A latest career openings unveiled by State Bank of Mysore entitled as State Bank of Mysore Recruitment. Freshers and as well as experienced can apply to preferred post and can get placed in it. Now, it is hiring for State Bank of Mysore in various vacancies and job seekers check his / her eligibility criteria to attend an interview process. get more updates and details in this page.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
State Bank of Mysore is a nationalized bank in India, with headquarters at Bengaluru. It is one of the five associate banks of State Bank of India.
State Bank of Mysore was established in the year 1913 as The Bank of Mysore Ltd. under the patronage of Maharaja Krishna Raja Wadiyar IV, at the instance of the banking committee headed by the great Engineer-Statesman, Bharat Ratna Sir M.Visvesvaraya. During 1953, “Mysore Bank” was appointed as an agent of Reserve Bank of India to undertake Government business and treasury operations, and in March 1960, it became a subsidiary of the State Bank of India under the State Bank of India (subsidiary Banks) Act 1959. Now the bank is an Associate Bank under State Bank Group and the State Bank of India holds 92.33% of shares. The Bank’s shares are listed in Bengaluru, Chennai, and Mumbai stock exchanges.
This bank has 976 branches and 10627 employees (June 2014) and the Bank has 772 branches (79%) in Karnataka State. The bank has regional offices in Bengaluru, Mysuru, Mangaluru, Mandya, Hassan, Shivamogga, Davangere, Ballari, Tumakuru, Kolar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi. The bank’s turnover in the year 2013-2014 was around US$19 Billion and Profit about US$46 Million. The Bank has a record of uninterrupted profits since 1913 and has declared dividend every year since 1913.
State Bank of Mysore Job Vacancies :
- ATM Coordinator
- Business Analyst DWH
- IFG-RM-Agriculture Equipment
- Recovery Mgr-Collections
- Cards – Product & Marketing
- Area Sales Manager-TASC
- Test Analyst
- Auth-RAO-GL Ops
- OE-Cards Ops-CC Product
- OE-Payment Ops-Revenue
- RM-Retail Agriculture
- Legal Mgr-Collections
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For State Bank of Mysore Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.Excellent Communication Skills and interpersonal skills
State Bank of Mysore Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in State Bank of Mysore get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
State Bank of Mysore Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
State Bank of Mysore Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Deutsche Bank i.e. www.statebankofmysore.co.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : Till January 2017
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of State Bank of Mysore for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )