- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Block Health Statistician Posts Recruitment Notification 2017
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Profile :
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission job details:
- TNPSC BHS Recruitment Vacancy Details – TNPSC Jobs
- TNPSC Block Health Statistician Posts Jobs Educational Qualification:
- TNPSC Block Health Statistician Posts Jobs Age Limit:
- How to Apply:
- TNPSC Official link :
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Block Health Statistician Posts Recruitment Notification 2017
Aspirants have good chance to build their Career at Government Sector. Every one has Passion to get place in Govt Jobs. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission announced latest Recruitment Notifications. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Here, we are presenting complete details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Block Health Statistician Posts recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check Tamilnadu Government jobs here to know upcoming updates. We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Block Health Statistician Posts and You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Profile :
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission job details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Block Health Statistician Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
TNPSC BHS Recruitment Vacancy Details – TNPSC Jobs
Name of the Post: Block Health Technician.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Posts Jobs Educational Qualification:
- Aspirants must possess a Second Class degree in Mathematics with Statistics as an ancillary subject or Statistics with Mathematics as an additional subject with experience in Collection and Compilation of statistics.
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge of Tamil language.
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Posts Jobs Age Limit:
Candidates age should be 18 to 30 years as per the rules and regulations of the govt. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on One-Time registration.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment at State Bank of India/ Indian Bank.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
In this site we provides the official link of TNPSC for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : As soon as Possible
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )