- Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor Posts Recruitment notification 2017:
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor vacancy Details :
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor age Limit :
- How to apply for Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor
- Official Link : http://trb.tn.nic.in
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor Posts Recruitment notification 2017:
Great opportunity for those who are looking for a job in government sector .Every one has a dream to get placed in Govt Jobs.This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board announced latest Recruitment Notifications.Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Assistant Professor during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Assistant Professor Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree,Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.Check Tamilnadu Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So keep connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor and apply to it following below.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.For more details refer go through below article regarding Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor Jobs Recruitment 2017.Visit the official page for the application form.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates willing to work as Assistant Professor under Engineering Subjects should hold B.E/ B.Tech with M.E/ M.Tech in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Also, they should have secured first division marks in their Graduation & Post Graduation.
Those who are applying against Non-Engineering subjects of TRB Assistant Professor recruitment must have accomplished Master’s Degree in the concerned subjects with not less than 55% marks from any government approved institution. Also, the applying individuals must have passed in NET or similar test conducted by UGC.
Any other equivalent qualification in Engineering/ Non-Engineering stream may also be considered only after producing Equivalence certificate.
Note: The Ph.D holders are exempted from NET or an equivalent test, for Non-Engineering subjects.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Assistant Professor
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Send the filled application form with correct details and other necessary documents to the given mail id or postal address on or before the last date.
Official Link : http://trb.tn.nic.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.