Telangana Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment Notification 2017 :
A very good news for all the candidates how are looking for government job notifications. yes !!! The Telangana Postal made a career announcement the government recruiting candidates for Circle Postman & Mail Guard post. it is a good opportunity for all the candidates.Organization wants to hire intending and eligible fresher’s for filling up the unoccupied vacancies of the post. All the aspects who are interested to do work in government sector can apply for this recruitment. here in this site we are providing all the details about the recruitment and all the needed things while the recruitment process. and also eligibility criteria , education qualifications ,age limit , application fee details, and also the process of applying and online application links too . so , candidates grab this opportunity to be placed in a government sector is not an easy task .but by following our site jobschat you will get good results. clearly check the details and apply for various government posts through our site . yes! we jobschat will provide all the other government job notifications and application links of Telengana state. you can also check Telengana state government jobs. also we are providing official link of Telangana Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard scroll down follow our link and apply for the recruitment .
Telangana Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard job Details :
|Organization Name||Telangana Postal Circle|
Gramin Dak Sevaks
|Number of Vacancies||645 posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
Region wise Division of Posts
|RMS Z Division||26|
|Hyderabad (Sorting Division)||66|
|Hyderabad (South East)||17|
Eligibility Criteria are important aspects of the recruitment process. As per the TPC (Telangana Postal Circle), candidates are required to fulfil the following requirements in order to be eligible for application.
Nationality: Candidates interested in working with the TPC should be of Indian origin
- As per TPC recruitment authorities candidates should be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 40 years of age at the time of application.
- In case of reserved categories, age relaxation is allowed as per government directive
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||3 years|
|ST/SC (Scheduled Tribes/ Scheduled Class)||5 years|
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 years|
Educational Norms :
- In order to be eligible for TPC, candidates should be minimum standard 10th pass from board which is recognised by respective state government or central government.
- Candidates should note that they will not be given any weight age for any higher qualification that the required qualification.
- Also, candidates who have passed 10th standard examination in their 1st attempt will be regarded as meritorious compared to those who have passed compartmentally.
- Apart from minimum educational qualification, having sound computer knowledge is also compulsory to become eligible for the vacancy.
- Candidates should have minimum 60 days of computer training from recognises CTI (Computer Training Institutes).
- Certificates from State Government, Central Government, Boards or Universities are also acceptable.
- This computer knowledge requirement can be relaxed for candidates who have computer as one of their subjects in Standard 10th or Standard 12th or in any other higher qualification
Apart from the above, candidates are also required to fulfil other requirements which are:
Residence: Candidates will have to take mandatory residence in their BPO (Branch Post Office) village within 1 month of selection.
Security Deposit: Candidates are required to furnish a security amount after getting the appointment. This can be either NSC (National Savings Certificate) or FGB (Fidelity Guarantee Bond).
Selection Process: Candidate selection will be on the basis of merit.
Application Fee: Application fee for general, OBC and PH candidates is INR 100. No fee is required for ST/SC and female candidates.
Eligible candidates can either apply by clicking the link provided here or can apply by visiting the official website of TPC (Telangana Postal Circle) from 18th March 2017 and 19th April 2017.
- Candidates should first log in to the website.
- Click of the ‘Registration’ of the new user link.
- Candidates should then fill in the details & submit the application form.
- Once application form is submitted, candidates can take print out of the same for future references.
- Fees for the examination can be paid to the any HPO (Head Post Office) with the registration number of the candidate
In this site we provides the official link of Telangana Postal Circle for registration purpose : Click here to register
Click here for Official notification
Important Date :
Starting date : 18-03-2017
Last date to Apply : 19-04-2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.