Candidates here you can get the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector syllabus in this page . here in this page we will upload both the government and privet jobs syllabus . and specially know we are uploaded Telangana State PSC Food Inspector syllabus for all the candidates who are preparing for Telangana State PSC Food Inspector examinations. So, please check it out for good marks. We will provide the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector syllabus as well as test pattern.
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus 2017 :
Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector syllabus. Yes ! here in this we site we are providing the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector syllabus and test pattern. Knowing the syllabus and pattern of examination will be very useful for the candidates to get good marks in examination. The candidates who are applied to Telangana State PSC Food Inspector post can get the correct and updated syllabus in our site. the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector exam previous papers pdf links are also available in our site.
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus pdf is be available in our site for download purpose. for any government examinations the aspects have to go through the previous papers once to get a high score . and the examination pattern, previous papers and syllabus of Telangana State PSC Food Inspector 2017 has given in the below section. Download the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector pdf for good marks and well prepare for the Telangana State PSC Food Inspector examinations
- Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Pdf Download:
- About Telangana State Public Service Commission:
- Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Exam Pattern:
- Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus:
- Telangana PSC Food Inspector Syllabus
- TSPSC Food Dept English Syllabus
- TSPSC Food Inspector General Knowledge Syllabus
- Telangana PSC Food Inspector Reasoning Syllabus
- Also check :
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Pdf Download:
The Previous Papers of Telangana State PSC Food examination will help you to clear the exam more easily. we have updated Telangana State PSC Food Previous Papers in our website get good score in Telangana State PSC Food exams by following our site jobschat.
Check PDF : Telangana State PSC Food Previous Papers
About Telangana State Public Service Commission:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advises them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advises on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. It was formed on June 2, 2014, as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission bifurcated into APPSC and TSPSC. The official website was launched on 11 April 2015 by governor E. S. L. Narasimhan. Ghanta Chakrapani appointed as the first chairman for TSPSC, who is a professor at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University.
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Exam Pattern:
|Sl. No||Part A Written Exam (Objective Type)||Number of Questions||Duration Of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|1||Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150 minutes||150|
|2||Paper – II: Concerned Subject||150||150 minutes||300|
Telangana State PSC Food Inspector Syllabus:
Telangana PSC Food Inspector Syllabus
- Food processing, types of processing methods.
- Food Microbiology
- Product development
- Food Laws and Regulations
- General Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Introduction to Nutrition, Health, and Public Health
- Nutrients, Proteins, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins and minerals – functions,
- requirements, food sources, and deficiency.
- History of India & Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Mental Ability.
- Assessment of nutritional status – biochemical, anthropometry, clinical and diet surveys.
- Occupational health
- Hygiene and sanitation in food sector
- Programmes to eradicate malnutrition & improve the health status of people in India.
TSPSC Food Dept English Syllabus
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
TSPSC Food Inspector General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India & Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian Polity.
- Science and technology updates.
- Geography – India, Andhra Pradesh, etc.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
Telangana PSC Food Inspector Reasoning Syllabus
- Verbal analogies; word analogy-Applied analogy.
- Verbal classification.
- Understanding the structure of arguments.
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, Multi-diagrammatic relationship.
- Venn diagram.
- Analytical Reasoning.
We are providing complete details about Telangana State PSC Food Inspector on our website Jobschat For more updates visit our website regularly for fast and accurate information. Hard work never fails to succeed. Prepare well for the exam and reach your goal. Wishing you all the very best for your success.
Also check :
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.