- TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant Recruitment notification 2017:
- TNAUVAS Profile :
- TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant vacancy Details :
- TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant age Limit :
- How to apply for TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant
- Official Link : http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in/vacancies.html
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant Recruitment notification 2017:
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant. TNAUVAS is going to release a notification to recruit new candidates who are eligible for the JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant. TNAUVAS Recruitment 2017 Notification is going to publish by the organisation to fill up the various vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates clearly check the eligibility criteria to avoid any confusion at the time of application. Candidates can also check all Tamilnadu Government jobs in this site. Candidates need minimum education qualification like Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th to apply for these government jobs which depends on the designation of the posts. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this posts all the details of the job notification ,application procedure ,last date for the application is mentioned.The candidates can apply for the vacancies and can check the clear details in the official notification through the official link provided below.
TNAUVAS Profile :
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) is a veterinary university founded in 1989 in Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai, India. It is composed of the Madras Veterinary College, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli ; Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu and the Institute of Food and Dairy Technology, Koduvalli, Chennai-52. Research farms are for leprosy bacteria, for prawn and edible fish culture, and for animal feed safety.
TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant vacancy Details :
|Post Name(s)||JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must complete M.V.Sc/ Ph.D. (Pathology/ Animal Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Pharmacology) or MSc (Biotech)/ M.Tech (Biotechnology) with relevant experience.
Further posts qualification will be updated after the notification is released.
TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for TNAUVAS JRF, SRF, Technical Assistant
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Attend the interview with resuem and necessary documents at the given postal address on or before the last date.
Official Link : http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in/vacancies.html
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.