- 1 TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 | 100 TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Vacancy
- 1.1 Details About TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 Essential Qualifications
- 1.3 100 TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Jobs Advertisement
- 1.4 TNPSC Assistant Director Application Form
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Notification 2019 is released by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in and informed the 100 Vacancy details of CDPO & Assistant Director. So, the Job Seekers who want to Apply need to Check the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment once and after grabbing the details, they should send the TNPSC CDPO Application Form through apply.tnpscexams.in during 13th August to 11th September 2019
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 | 100 TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Vacancy
TNPSC Department to fill out the 100 Posts of Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme in TN General Service, the TNPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2019 and posted all the details about the Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc clearly in an understandable manner. So, the Job Hunters need to find out each and every detail about the Tamilnadu CDPO Recruitment 2019 along with Assistant Director Job and then have to register for the TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy by using the Application Link placed below. As the Form will be active only from 13.08.2019 to 11.09.2019, during that tenure only, the applicant is allowed to do the registration. For any further updates of TN CDPO Jobs, stay tuned to Jobschat.in page only.
Also, Check: TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Admit Card 2019
Details About TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019
|Name Of The Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Selection (TNPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Assistant Director Posts|
|Number Of Posts||100 Vacancies|
|Category Of Job||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Application Start Date||13th August 2019|
|Application End Date||11th September 2019|
|Final Date To Pay Fee||13th September 2019|
|Exam Date||16th & 17th November 2019|
- Assistant Director: PG Degree in Home Science/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Food and Nutrition/ Social Work/ Rehabilitation Science
- CDPO: Degree in Nutrition/ Home Science/ Degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services awarded by the Gandhigram University.
As on 01.07.2019, the Candidates must have the Minimum Age of 18 Years and Maximum Age of 30 Years to enroll for the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019. There is No Upper Age Relaxation for the Reserved Category ones.
Every Applicant while sending the TNPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment Application have to Pay as follows
- Examination Fee: Rs.300/-
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
TNPSC Will Hire the Candidates based on the
- Written Test
Also, Check: Latest Indian Navy Jobs 2019
Scale Of Pay
TNPSC Offers the Following Salary for the shortlisted ones of TNPSC DEO, Assistant Director Recruitment 2019.
- Assistant Director: Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (Level 22)
- CDPO: Rs.36,900/- to Rs.1,16,600/- (Level 18)
TNPSC Job Details
- Assistant Director: 13 Posts
- CDPO: 87 Posts
Applying Process Of TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must Visit the TNPSC Webpage at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Directly Open Notification Section and Choose TNPSC Assistant Director & CDPO Notification 2019.
- Go with all the information furnished by TNPSC Officials.
- If eligible click on “Apply Online” and choose One Time Registration & Dashboard.
- Then upload the Certificates and Details as per the TNPSC CDPO Notification 2019.
- After Paying Fees to submit the form and Have a Copy of Submitted TNPSC CDPO Application for reference sake.
100 TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Jobs Advertisement
Every Applicant must Download TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 Notification first and understand all the details to confirm whether any of the Posts qualifications will match with the candidate eligibilities or not. If matched, the applicant directly goes with knowing the Registration Procedure given above in order to Send their TNPSC CDPO Application Form in Online without missing any document/ detail. Respective Fee also is paid off which then only the applicant application will be validated. Otherwise, the TNPSC simply does not accepts the Form from any applicant as per the TN Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2019.
Also, Check: TNPSC CDPO Syllabus 2019
TNPSC Assistant Director Application Form
As most of the Candidates are searching for the TNPSC CDPO Recruitment Notification 2019, Jobschat.in gathered all those data and placed here for making candidates work so easy. So, simply by following them, the applicant must apply and do Gather Syllabus to get prepare for the examination. Those who clear the written test and Interview only be selected by the TNPSC For the listed 100 TNPSC CDPO Vacancy along with Assistant Director. As the Exam Dates also be announced by the TNPSC board on 16th & 17th November 2019, aspirants must use the TNPSC CDPO Recruitment and have to grasp the job by working hard.
Important Dates And Links
Starting Date Of Registration: 13.08.2019
Final Date Of Registration: 11.09.2019
Final Date To Accept Fee: 13.09.2019
Exam Date: 16th & 17th November 2019
Main Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Those who face any problems in the registration part of TNPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment need to inform it to www.tnpsc.gov.in immediately because the last date is 11th September 2019. There is no extension of the last date at any cost. That’s why to finish the registration and keep a copy of the www.tnpsc.gov.in CDPO Application Form.