TNPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017
TNPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017: Aspirants those who are restlessly searching for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the Tamilnadu Junior Assistant Exam. Then you guys have a good news that the Tamilnadu Assistant Syllabus 2017 is available here now. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to hire the eligible candidates for the 54 posts of the Junior Assistant Vacancy in the month of the November. So, In the process of the Screening the Applicants, First, they have to qualify the written exam conducts by the TNPSC. So, Download here TNPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern at Jobschat.in.
Tamil Nadu Junior Assistant Syllabus PDF
Download the Tamil Nadu Junior Assistant Syllabus PDF here at our site. Yes, download here in the PDF Format. check out the Complete Syllabus of the TNPSC Junior Assistant Exam. For any examination, a good Preparation is required, for that, one should more the Topics and subjects of the exam. So, to prepare for the exam, Syllabus must should important. Also, Find the TNPSC Assistant Exam Pattern 2017 here for the duration of the exam and to know the Number of Questions, Total marks etc for the exam. Thus, Get this Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the TNPSC Assistant Exam Syllabus.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission declared exam date of the TNPSC Assistant Group V Exam is on 25th November 2017. Start preparing for the exam and before going to preparation, Follow the suggestions and references in the Previous Papers, Old Model Papers, Question Papers. Get these Past Previous Papers of the Tamil Nadu Assistant Exam here and also know the more updates and info regarding the Upcoming Recruitment Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, State & Central Government Jobs etc at our site jobschat.in. So, check out the more Stuff about the TNPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 from the Official site.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Vacancies||54 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Get the Clear Clarity of the TNPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 mentioned in the table. As they posted the recruitment notification for the Assistant vacancies with the 54 posts. Selected Candidates has to work in the Tamil Nadu. as it is the Job Location. Log into the Official site for further details.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
TNPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Assistant consists of the Subjects like General Studies, Aptitude, and Mental Ability Test, General Tamil / General English. Make a look on the below table for the type of the exam, Subjects, Duration of the time, Total marks and the Qualifying marks. By following these instructions, you can clear your exam with the merit marks. So, get download the Tamil Nadu Assistant Exam Pattern here. To get a place in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Assistant Post, applicants have to go through the Written Test and later Interview. Follow our site for the TNPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017.
|Exam Type||Subjects||Time Duration||Total Marks||Qualifying
|Written Exam(Single Paper)Objective Type||General Studies (Degree Standard) (75 Questions)||3 Hours||300Marks||90 M|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 Questions)|
|General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 Questions)|
TNPSC Assistant Group V Exam Syllabus
TamilNadu Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 – General Studies
- Political Science
5.History and culture of India
7.Indian National Movement
TNPSC Assistant Syllabus 2017 – Aptitude & Mental Ability
- Conversion of information to data Collection
- compilation and presentation of data
- Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Decision making and problem-solving.
TNPSC Group V Services Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Alpha numeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Valid Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences.
Tamil Nadu Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 -English
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Fill in the blanks with appropriate Proposition
- Select the correct Tense
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Choose the right Voice
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Objects) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Choose the right plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Create a new word by blending the phrase.
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
- Figures of speech observed in the Poems
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’s
- Relevant lines from Poems.
- Questions on the Biography
- Dr.Karl Paulnack
- Questions on Shakespeare’s
- Comprehension Questions from Motivational Essays
- . British English – American English
Authors and their Literary Works
- Match the Poems with the Poets
- Which Nationality the does story belong to?
- Identify the Author with the short story
- Whose Auto biography / Biography is this?
- Which Nationality the does Poet belong to?
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from Indian Authors
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes
- Match the following Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country
- About the Poets
- Match the Author with the Relevant Title/Character
- About the Dramatists
- Mention the Poem in which these lines occur
- Various works of the following Authors
- Famous Quotes
- Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title
- To Which period the Poets belong
- Matching the Poets and Poems
- Nature centered Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation.