Refer to the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 which is issued by the officials of Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) on the authoritative web page @ www.tsnpdcl.in. The aspirants who are applied to this 107 vacancies of Junior Accounts Officer Posts they should download the TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern & Syllabus from the official page for making the preparation.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018
The Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited Board has published the Telangana State NPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 on the official page in PDF Format for free of cost. So, the aspirants who are enrolled in this 107 Jr Accounts Officer Posts start the preparation fastly to cover the topics without fail before the exam date. We know that they are waiting for the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus for all of them we advertised the TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern & Syllabus pdf on the official page.
TSNPDCL JAO సిలబస్ 2018 ను తెలంగాణా స్టేట్-నార్తన్ పవర్ డిస్ట్రిబ్యూషన్ కంపెనీ లిమిటెడ్ (TSNPDCL) అధికారులకు ప్రచురించింది. అధికారిక వెబ్ పేజీ @ www.tsnpdcl.in. జూనియర్ అకౌంట్స్ ఆఫీసర్ పోస్టుల 107 ఖాళీల కోసం దరఖాస్తు చేసుకున్న అఫిడెంటర్లు, టిఎస్ఎన్ పిడిఎల్ఎల్ఎ పరీక్షా పథకం, సిలబస్ అధికారిక పేజీ నుండి డౌన్లోడ్ చేయాలి.
Also, Check >>>>>>>> TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL)|
|No. Of Vacancies||107 posts|
|Post Name||Junior Accounts Officer Posts|
|Application Starting Date||16th June 2018|
|Application Ending Date||30th June 2018|
|Exam Date||22nd July 2018|
Telangana SNPDCL JAO Syllabus pdf updated on the representative page by the Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited(TSNPDCL). Here is the good news for the aspirants who have applied for the Junior Accounts Officer Posts and those candidates can also get the TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern on the official web page and applicants combined prepare for the exam. Those who refer the placed data in Jobschat.in will get whole subject knowledge and can easily crack the examination irrespective of the Exam paper difficulty.
Also, Check: TSNPDCL JAO Previous Papers
Check TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern @ www.tsnpdcl.in
The Telangana Junior Accounts Officer syllabus consists of two categories they are Section-A and Section-B. Here the Section-A consists of three concepts are Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (English), Cost And Management Accounting (English), and Auditing (English) and this section have the marks weightage are 70 marks for 70 questions asked by the officials in the TSNPDCL JAO Written Exam. And Section -B Consist of five topics they are Analytical & Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, English, and Related to Telangana Culture & Movement. Finally, the TSNPDCL written exam will be conducted for 100 marks for 100 questions these all questions solved by the candidates in the written exam within two hours and the topics cover are nothing but the Topics placed in the Telangana NPDCL JAO Syllabus.
The aspirant should prepare the Junior Accounts Officer Written exam by using this TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus & Exam Pattern given by the officials of Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL). From the Previous Question Papers, the candidates may get the awareness about which type of questions asked in the exam on which topics and also the aspirants get the knowledge of how to get the qualifying marks in the written test in an easier way. For this, the aspirant should follow and take the help of TSNPDCL JAO Exam Patten Given by the officials. And also the applicants get the Latest Telangana Job Updates here on this page.
Exam Pattern For TSNPDCL JAO:
|S. No||Test type||Section||Concept names||Total Questions||Total marks||Test period|
|1||Written Exam(Multiple Choice Questions)||Section – A||Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (English)||35||35||2 Hours|
|2||Cost And Management Accounting (English)||25||25|
|4||Section – B||Analytical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|8||Related to Telangana Culture & Movement|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus
Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (English):
- Accounts of non-trading concerns.
- Bills of Exchange
- Liquidation of Companies.
- Joint ventures.
- Errors and their rectification.
- Absorption and re-construction.
- Provision and Reserves and Accounting Standards in India.
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Non-trading concerns.
- Final Statements of Accounts.
- Basic concepts and conventions
- Hire Purchases Installment Systems.
- Accounting process up to and including preparation of financial accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Accounts from incomplete records.
- Partnership Accounts (including admission, retirement, death, and dissolution).
- Branch Accounts.
- Company Accounts
- Issues and forfeiture of Shares and Debentures
- Bonus shares and final accounts
- Redemption of debentures
- Accounting Standards
- Valuation of goodwill and shares and Ratio Analysis.
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts.
- Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties.
- Single entry.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus – Cost and Management Accounting:
- Unit or output costing
- Process Costing
- Standard costing and variance analysis.
- Job and contract costing
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Working Capital Management.
- Operating costing
- Ratio analysis.
- Marginal Costing
- Budgetary Control.
- Methods of Costing
- Break-Even Analysis.
- Labour costs and Overheads
- Funds flow and Cash Flow.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus – Auditing:
- Auditing Standards of India.
- Internal Check and control.
- Audit of Companies.
- Divisible Profits and
- Vouching and Verification.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus – General Awareness:
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Economy.
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Famous Places in India
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
Analytical & Numerical Ability:
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Simple Interest.
- Data Interpretation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Compound Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Time and Work.
- Blood Relations.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Decimal Fraction.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Computer Basics.
- MS Excel.
- Operating Systems.
- The hardware of Computer.
- MS Word.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
Download TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2018
We gave the direct official portal link on our page to download the TSNPDCL Syllabus and Exam pattern. Many of the aspirants are attending this TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Written examination, that’s why the aspirants should have the minimum knowledge about the topics of TSNPDCL JAO Exam. So, the aspirants speed up your preparation and attend the exam with help of the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus in order to qualify the test. And the aspirants should get the latest updates about the Admit cards for the Junior Accounts Officer posts written exam here at our site. And also we gave the downloading instructions here on our page.
Steps to download theTSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018:
- Click on official page @ www.tsnpdcl.in
- Go to home page and then open new notifications.
- On the List Choose the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 link.
- Check TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus along with Exam Pattern displayed on the screen.
- Download TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus on your PC or Laptop to go with the study purpose.
- Keep it until the finish of the exam date.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 >>>>>>> Download Here