Refer to the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019 which is issued by the officials of TSNPDCL on the authoritative web page @ www.tsnpdcl.in. The aspirants to grab the job of Junior Accounts Officer in TSNPDCL, they should not neglect the preparation of TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 pdf. We have shared the important TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern and moreover highlighted the important exam topic to guide the contenders for making the preparation.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019
The TSNPDCL Board has published the TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 on the official page in PDF Format for free of cost. So, the aspirants who are enthusiastic to do the job in TSNPDCL, then start the preparation fastly to cover the topics without fail before the exam date. We know that they are waiting for the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019 for all of them we advertised the TSNPDCL JAO Notification 2019 Syllabus pdf on the official page.
Also, Check >>>>>>>> TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019Details
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL)|
|No. Of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Accounts Officer Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Application Ending Date||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
Telangana SNPDCL JAO Syllabus pdf updated on the representative page by the TSNPDCL. Here is the good news for the aspirants who have applied for the Junior Accounts Officer Posts and those candidates can also get the TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern on the official web page and applicants combined prepare for the exam. Those who refer the placed data in Jobschat.in will get whole subject knowledge and can easily crack the examination irrespective of the Exam paper difficulty.
Also, Check: TSNPDCL JAO Previous Papers
Check TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern @ www.tsnpdcl.in
The TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Paper scheme is divided into two categories they are Section-A and Section-B. Here the Section-A consists of three concepts are Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy, Cost And Management Accounting, and Auditing and this section have the marks allotted are 70 marks for 70 questions asked by the officials in the TSNPDCL JAO Written Exam. And Section -B Consist of five topics they are Analytical & Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, English, and Related to Telangana Culture & Movement. Finally, the TSNPDCL written exam will be conducted for 100 marks for 100 questions these all questions solved by the candidates in the written exam within two hours and the topics cover are nothing but the Topics placed in the Telangana NPDCL JAO Syllabus. Contenders, it’s better to refer the TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern while you are reading the syllabus.
The aspirant should prepare the Junior Accounts Officer Written exam only by reading the exam topics that are listed in the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus Pdf given by the officials of Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL). From the Previous Question Papers, the candidates may get the awareness about which type of questions asked in the exam on which topics and also the aspirants get the knowledge of how to get the qualifying marks in the written test in an easier way. For this, the aspirant should follow and take the help of TSNPDCL JAO Exam Patten Given by the officials
TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Test type||Section||Concept names||Total Questions||Total marks||Test period|
|1||Written Exam(Multiple Choice Questions)||Section – A||Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (English)||35||35||2 Hours|
|2||Cost And Management Accounting (English)||25||25|
|4||Section – B||Analytical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|8||Related to Telangana Culture & Movement|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus
Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (English):
- Accounts of non-trading concerns.
- Bills of Exchange
- Liquidation of Companies.
- Joint ventures.
- Errors and their rectification.
- Absorption and re-construction.
- Provision and Reserves and Accounting Standards in India.
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Non-trading concerns.
- Final Statements of Accounts.
- Basic concepts and conventions
- Hire Purchases Installment Systems.
- Accounting process up to and including preparation of financial accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Accounts from incomplete records.
- Partnership Accounts (including admission, retirement, death, and dissolution).
- Branch Accounts.
- Company Accounts
- Issues and forfeiture of Shares and Debentures
- Bonus shares and final accounts
- Redemption of debentures
- Accounting Standards
- Valuation of goodwill and shares and Ratio Analysis.
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts.
- Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties.
- Single entry.
Cost and Management Accounting:
- Unit or output costing
- Process Costing
- Standard costing and variance analysis.
- Job and contract costing
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Working Capital Management.
- Operating costing
- Ratio analysis.
- Marginal Costing
- Budgetary Control.
- Methods of Costing
- Break-Even Analysis.
- Labour costs and Overheads
- Funds flow and Cash Flow.
- Auditing Standards of India.
- Internal Check and control.
- Audit of Companies.
- Divisible Profits and
- Vouching and Verification.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Economy.
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Famous Places in India
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
Analytical & Numerical Ability:
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Simple Interest.
- Data Interpretation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Compound Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Time and Work.
- Blood Relations.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Decimal Fraction.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Computer Basics.
- MS Excel.
- Operating Systems.
- The hardware of the Computer.
- MS Word.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
Download TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019
We gave the direct official portal link on our page to download the JAO TSNPDCL Syllabus . Many of the aspirants are attending this TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam 2019, that’s why the aspirants should have the minimum knowledge about the topics of TSNPDCL JAO Exam. So, the aspirants speed up your preparation and attend the exam with the help of the TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 in order to qualify the test. And the aspirants should get the latest updates about the Admit cards for the Junior Accounts Officer posts written exam here at our site. And also we gave the downloading instructions here on our page.
Steps to download the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019:
- Click on official page @ www.tsnpdcl.in
- Go to home page and then open new notifications.
- On the List Choose the TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download link.
- Check the list of the TSNPDCL JAO Exam Topics displayed on the screen.
- Download the copy of TSNPDCL JAO Notification 2019 Syllabus in your PC or Laptop to go with the study purpose.
- Keep it until the finish of the exam date.
Syllabus Downloading Pdf