- 1 TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2019
Telangana State Public Service Commission Board has announced these Officials TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2019 In Telugu For the Candidates convenient Manner. Now the Candidates who are undergoing the selection Rounds, make the Use of this TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern and then prepare well for the Exam. All the Important topics that are included on the TSPSC CDPO Exam Syllabus we have distinguished here for the Candidates reference Purpose. Now try to cover all the topics that are present on the TS CDPO syllabus and then The achievement in the Exam will be possible by getting the qualified Marks In the Exam.
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2019
TSPSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus 2019 is given here along with the TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern on this page. Here we know that the officials have to recruit the candidates only who got qualified in the written examination. Aspirants of individuals can find the latest information about the TSPSC CDPO Syllabus on the current page for those who have applied for this TSPSC CDPO Recruitment process. Here we would be shared the links to downloading links at the end of this page. The enclosed links which are used for the preparation purpose. The applied candidates have to attend the written examination of selection rounds. For this Only we have given this TS Child Development Project Officer Syllabus here. The written examination is very important in the selection process. If you qualify this you will get the next levels easily. Candidates who want to select in the examination you need to refer the Telangana CDPO syllabus on this page.
Telangana PSC CDPO Exam Syllabus 2019 Details
|Name of the Department||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various Posts|
View TS CDPO Exam Pattern 2019 For Exam
|Part: A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||Number Of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Concern Subject (Common to All) (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
|Part: B: Interview||50|
TSPSC CDPO Syllabus-Topic Wise
Paper-I: General Studies And General Abilities
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
Paper-II: Concern Subject (Common to All) (Degree Level)
I. Social Structure:
- Man and Society – Society – Characteristics and functions of Society – Community: meaning and types of communities – characteristics of rural and urban communities Social processes – Concept of Socialization. Social control – Rural Social Stratification – Caste System – Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes in Rural society – their conditions and problems – welfare measures for S.C., S.T., and O.B.C. – Agrarian Social Structure – culture and civilization.
II. Basic Social Institutions:
- Basic Social Institutions in Rural Society – Family: Nature of Family organization, change in role and status of women and factors affecting functions of family, approaches to the study of the family; Family life cycle and development tasks; Family life education. – Marriage: Changing patterns of marriage and its consequences – marital disharmony and counseling. Kinship, Religion, Economy, Polity, and Education – Status of Women in Indian Society – Specific Problems of Women in Rural Society – Social legislations / Laws related to women.
III. Human Life Span Development:
- Growth and development – concepts, major issues, principles, Developmental stages, Developmental tasks during lifespan, Factors for growth and development; Pregnancy-Care, complications, critical periods in development, Types of birth, complications during delivery; Postnatal care of mother and child; Care of newborn – Importance of breastfeeding, weaning; Characteristics of newborn, Characteristics and care of premature baby; Development in Infancy – physical, motor, socio-emotional, cognitive, language development, Importance of infant stimulation – Definition, Importance, Materials, things to consider; Stimulating materials for different senses; Day Care centers- Practices to be followed, material required; Developmental delays during infancy; Early Childhood Period Significance, Physical, motor, socio-emotional, cognitive and language development, Importance of play in development, Methods of child study, Disciplinary practices, Behaviour problems.
- Developmental indicators; Development during school age; Development during adolescence – Pubertal changes, Physical and identity development, Socio, emotional, identity and personality problems, Transitions and Interests; Vocational guidance during adolescence; Development during adulthood; Children with special needs- types of disabilities, management, organizations working for disabled, facilities for special children; Children with socio-emotional disadvantages; Welfare programmes for children, adolescents and women.
IV. Human Nutrition and Food Science:
- Importance of nutrition for well-being; Nutrients-carbohydrate, protein, fat, energy, fat-soluble vitamins-A,D,E,K, water-soluble vitamins-B-complex and Vit.C, minerals-Ca, P, Fe, I, Zn, Na, F – Role, Functions, Sources, Requirements, Deficiency signs and symptoms and Health problems associated; Basic food groups – Composition and Nutritive value, selection, processing, Cooking methods, Changes during cooking, Prevention of losses of nutrients; Food Adulteration; Food hygiene and laws, Nutraceuticals in foods; Food fortification; Processed and convenience foods.
V. Family and Community Nutrition:
- Functional food groups; Concept of Balanced diet; Principles of meal planning; Nutrient requirements and Dietary guidelines in -Pregnant, lactating women, Infants, Preschoolers, School Children, Adolescents and adults; Therapeutic modifications in Diet during -Fevers, Gastrointestinal, liver, heart and kidney diseases, obesity and Diabetes; Assessment of Nutritional Status of Community-Direct methods – Anthropometry, Clinical, Biochemical and Dietary methods and Indirect methods. Malnutrition in India-types, prevalence, causes, prevention strategies, and treatment; Nutrition policies and programs in operation in India; National and International agencies working to eradicate malnutrition, and their services.
VI. Early Childhood Development and Education:
- Characteristics and Significance of ECDE; Motor, Language, Cognitive, Socioemotional and Moral development -Concept /Meaning, principles, importance, classification and influencing factors; Early Childhood Education – Concept, Types, Need and History of ECE; ECE centers-Need, for ECE centers, Objectives of ECE Programme, Basic requirements; Curriculum Planning for early childhood period-Types, Steps, Factors, Characteristics of Curriculum Planning; Different types of ECE centers; Qualities of an ECE teacher; Records and reports maintained in ECE center; Parental participation in ECE programme.
VII. Health, Hygiene, and Sanitation:
- Health-Definition, importance; Health indicators- Mortality, Morbidity, and other secondary data – definitions, incidence; Immunization- Importance, vaccines and their utility, immunization schedule for children and others; Water- importance, sources, safety, water treatment/ purification methods, water-borne diseases; Personal hygiene importance, methods, health problems due to poor hygiene; Environmental Sanitationsafe methods of disposal of waste, common communicable diseases air, water, soil, and vector-borne diseases; Food Poisoning and Food Allergy; Primary prevention and treatment of communicable diseases: Health facilities available; First Aid at home level.
VIII. Policies and Programmes related to Rural Development, Women and Children:
- Rural development: concept, need, meaning, and objectives, functions of extension education for rural development; Panchayati Raj institutions – concept, structure, and functions. Rural Development Programmes – Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS), Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana (SGSY), National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM), National Social Assistance Programme, Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (RMK), Swachh Bharat Mission, Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bhima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bhima Yojana.
- Programs for women welfare and development – Rajiv Gandhi Scheme for Empowerment of Adolescent Girls, (RGSEAG); Janani Suraksha Yojana, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, Dhanalaxmi, Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahayog Yojana, Support to Training and Employment Programme for Women (STEP), Swadhar, Ujjwala.
- Policies related to women and children: National Policy for women – National Mission for Empowerment of Women – National Commission for women – National Policy for children – Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012 – National Policy for children – National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) – Health and Family welfare – Major Initiatives under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) – National Health Programmes related to women and children – Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) scheme: programme components and its administration – Five year plans and development services for women and children.
IX. Social problems:
- Poverty, Unemployment, Migration, Alcoholism, Caste conflicts, Dowry, child marriage.
X. Social work Intervention and communication:
- Social work intervention in the areas of women’s welfare and child development; working with individuals, group, families, and communities. Communication – process, elements, models, and barriers; Conventional and new media communication technologies – Classification, types, advantages and limitations; Criteria for selection of audio-visual aids and factors affecting their selection.
Download TSPSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus Online
Aspirants of individuals can download the TSPSC CDPO Syllabus In Telugu PDF through online only. No one will post that, You can download the syllabus in the easy format. In order to get placed in the competition, we need to overcome the immense competition among the candidates. So the TSPSC CDPO Previous Papers & TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern are more useful during this condition of the Preparation Time. The topic and the subtopics that are included On the TSPSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus Online of the written examination syllabus was mentioned in the clear format. Candidates can start the preparation without any delay. So we advised kindly go through the given TS CDPO syllabus on this page. So for more doubts keep the log on to our webpage Jobschat.in
Telangana State Child Development Project Officer Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are going to start the preparation once check the Telangana State CDPO Syllabus 2019 which was displayed on the current page. With the help of the mentioned syllabus & Telangana State Child Development Project Officer Exam Pattern, only candidates will cover all the topics in the written examination. To check the entire details in the written examination the syllabus pattern and the examination pattern are most important for competitors if they Think to attend the Exam by this TSPSC CDPO Hall Ticket. So once check the syllabus on our page. then you will get the clear idea about the topics in the examination. So for more hidden information about the tspsc.gov.in CDPO Syllabus can get here on this page. You can easily qualify for using this information.
Important Links For the TSPSC CDPO Syllabus 2019 PDF
Candidates who are in the hurried state to complete the tspsc.gov.in Child Development Project Officer Syllabus for the Exam, they just focus on the scoring topics on based on the Marks and for the Each Section and it will be known by checking out the TSPSC CDPO Exam Pattern. Then on the selective topics only that are given on the TSPSC CDPO Exam Syllabus will only more helpful for the Candidate and then check out the candidates TSPSC CDPO Result Status here.