- 1 TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2019
- 1.1 Telangana Gurukul Principal Exam Syllabus 2019
- 1.2 Download Telangana State Gurukul Principal Syllabus Online
- 1.3 Telangana Gurukul Principal Exam Pattern PDF
TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2019 Pdf Can be gathered here with the Free of the cost for the Candidates To prepare well for the Exam Sake and then only by having this TSPSC Gurukul Principal Exam Pattern, they can get the maximum Marks in the written Exam Process. Almost all the Candidates are using this TSPSC Gurukul Principal Exam Syllabus for their preparation. In order to attend the exam, just look at this TSPSC Gurukul Principal Exam pattern to know the Important topics in it.
TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2019
TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2019 is given Here for the Candidates who have enrolled their names in the TSPSC Gurukul Principal Recruitment Process. Here In this page, You will get the TSPSC gurukul principal Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern to estimate the Important concepts for the Exam and to prepare for it. So you can get from here to download the TSPSC gurukul syllabus. Who is going to appearing for the exam will have complete knowledge in order to get a good score in the exam? This TSPSC Gurukul Principal Exam Pattern PDF will play a major role in every exam. With the help of the syllabus & pattern, you will get the better score. Before going to start the preparation candidates will have a look at the Telangana PSC Teacher Syllabus pattern. And then make sure to complete all the topics within the Exam Time.
Telangana Gurukul Principal Exam Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Gurukul Principal Vacancies|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
View TSPSC Gurukul Prelims Exam Pattern For Exam
Written Examination(Objective Type)
Number of Questions
General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
View TSPSC Gurukul Mains Exam Pattern For Exam
|Written Examination(Objective Type)||Number of Questions||Time Duration||Marks|
|Paper-I||Pedagogy Across the Curriculum and School Management and Administration||150||150||150|
|Paper-II||Right to Education Act, National Curriculum Frame
work, School Organization, Teacher Empowerment
and Child Development
|Interview/ Demonstration/ Vivi-voice||30 Marks|
We have considered the Noth TSPSC Gurukul Principal Prelims Syllabus Pdf. As well as the TSPSC Gurukul Principal Mains Syllabus here along with their exam Pattern. By this the Candidates who have crosses the prelims Exam, they can refer here the TSPSC Gurukul Principal Mains Exam Pattern in order to get the Job Chances. Those who will surely use this TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus they can only get the achievement in the Written examination Process.
TSPSC Gurukul Prelims Exam Syllabus
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special
emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
Section – III
Basic Proficiency in English
- School Level English Grammar: Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs, Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Fines, Reported Speech, Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
- Vocabulary: Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences: Use of Words; Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
TSPSC Mains Syllabus
Paper – I: Pedagogy Across the Curriculum and School Management and Administration
Pedagogy Across the Curriculum
- Child Development; Psychology of Teaching and Learning Disciplines of Knowledge.
- Curriculum: Construction, Organization, and Development
- Approaches, Methods, and Techniques of Teaching Disciplines of Knowledge
- The Nature of liberal disciplines of knowledge and its Historical Development including the contributions of important thinkers across the disciplines given in the school textbooks. The importance of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive areas in the School Curriculum.
- Values, Aims, and Objectives of Teaching Liberal and Creative Disciplines of Knowledge including Vocational subjects, Crafts, Performance and Fine Arts, etc.
- Learning Disabilities/Difficulties and Education of Exceptional/ Disabled Children
- Disciplines of Knowledge and Everyday Life; Non-formal Education in Schools
- Pedagogical Concerns: Teaching and Its relationship with Learning and Learner, Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the Socio-Political and Cultural Context ; Managing Behavior Problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment and Its legal implications, Rights of a Child, Time Management, Distinction between Assessment for Learning and Assessment of Learning, School-based Assessment, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation: Perspective and Practice; Understanding Teaching and Learning in the context of NCF and Right to Education Act.
- Planning for Effective Instruction: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material; Labs; Teaching Aids; Textbooks; ICT integration.
- Measurement and Evaluation : Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) ; Tools and Techniques of Evaluation; Achievement and Diagnostic Tests.
School Management and Administration
- School Organization: Institutional Planning, Principal as a Leader, Teacher Quality, Linkages and Interface with other Institutions and Vice versa, Student Quality, Organization of Teaching, Co-Curricular Activities, Office Management, Resources required for a Good School, Organizational Climate, Evaluation, Job satisfaction of the staff.
- Acts/ Rights: Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 and Child Rights
- National Curriculum Frame Work, 2005: Perspectives on Learning and Knowledge, Curricular Areas, School Stages and Assessment, School and Classroom Environment and Systemic Reforms.
- ADMINISTRATION: Education Code – Administrative powers of the Principal – Safety, Security & Protection, Service Rules, Office Management
- FINANCE: Fundamental &Supplementary Rules; Travelling Allowance Rules; Leave Travel Concession Rules; Medical Attendance Rules; Salary and Pension Rules; General Financial Rules: Purchase Procedures.
- Educational Planning, Organization, and Management at the School level; Institutional Planning; Objectives and Types of Educational Management; Management of Human Resources, Material Resources and Financial Resources including Principles and Administration of Educational Finances, Sources of Income and Expenditure.
- Classroom Management and Learning; Planning of Instruction, Techniques of classroom management Teaching and Evaluation; Time Allocation and Time Management; Principles involved in curriculum planning, organizing curricular and co-curricular activities; Organising Art and Aesthetic Education; Health and, Physical Education and Nutrition Education; Working Conditions and Safety matters.
- Rights-Based Conceptual Framework for Education; Right to Education Act(India)- Conceptual, Legal and Administrative Aspects. Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Pedagogical dimensions of the educational system; National Curriculum Framework.
- School Organization: Aims and Objectives; Principles of School Organization and Planning; Introduction to School Administration and Educational Administration: Meaning, Scope, Objectives and Principles, and Elements; A multidimensional paradigm of Educational Administration: Efficiency Based Administration; Effectiveness-Based Administration; Responsiveness-Based Administration and Relevance-Based Administration; Democracy and School Administration.
- Development and Administration. Information and Communication Technology in School planning and organization; Research in Educational Administration; Teacher Training, Development and Empowerment Programmes.
- Child Development: Maturational Perspectives and Brain Development; Risk and Protective Factors: the Child, Family and community contexts.
- Student Admissions-Attendance-Retention-Absence-Dropout-TransferPromotion-Repetition and Progression; Addressing Discipline and Student and Teacher Behavioral Problems; Student Support Services, including Student
Scholarships and Financial Support, Counseling and Guidance Services; Remedial Classes, Extra Coaching, and Academic Support.
- Supervision and Inspection; Management of School Records and activities of the school; Role of Teacher in a school, stakeholders at school level education; School –Community Relationship; Role of NGOs; Educational Organizations in India; Role of the headteacher, teachers, and community in the light of Right To
- Inclusive Education; Leadership in classroom management; Quality Assurance Arrangements; Academic Standards; Accountability; Code of Conduct and Ethics for Teachers and School and Educational Administrators and Managers.
- Govt.of India, and Govt. of Telangana initiatives in the area of Educational Opportunities, School
- Physical-Sensor motor, Linguistic, Cognitive, Intellectual, Behavioural, Social, Constructive, Emotional and Psychoanalytic Theories of Child development; Learning, Play, Motivation, Communication and Designing Child-friendly Learning Environments; Role of Family and Community in Child Development.
Download Telangana State Gurukul Principal Syllabus Online
Aspirants of individuals will get the Link to download the TSPSC gurukul Syllabus Online at below. To download the syllabus pattern online With the Free of cost Only. We advised that use the TS Gurukul Principal Exam Pattern you will deeply about the topics. Focus on the difficult subjects then only you will score more. Start the preparation based on the weight age of the marks by looking at this Telangana Gurukul Principal Exam Pattern Only. Telangana has issued the notification recently they want to fill the Various Vacancies. For that, all the Applicants will search for the Telangana State Gurukul Principal Syllabus pattern, exam pattern, etc. Our @jobschat.in website will give details of this TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus clearly for the Candidates to give their best in the Exam by the use of this TSPSC Gurukul Principal Hall Ticket to the exam Hall.
Telangana Gurukul Principal Exam Pattern PDF
As we know that the TSPSC Gurukul Principal Test Pattern, syllabus pattern will change every year. So we are here to gathered that information and updated it on our website. The Telangana gurukul Exam Pattern PDF 2019 is given below. You will get the clarity of time duration, no of questions, Marks allotted for each topic wise etc. So they have given the exam dates also start the preparation using the test pattern, TS Gurukul syllabus pattern & TSPSC Gurukul Principal Previous Papers
Important Links For the TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2019
Official Website>>>>> tspsc.gov.in
After the completion of this TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus within the time of the Exam, then the Candidates needed to make the revisions in order to cover all the topics Once. Then only within the less time, the Candidates must get the capability to answer the Questions in the Exam by the use of the Preparation Process of this TSPSC Gurukul Principal Exam Pattern. And then Only after giving their best in the exam check out their names in the TSPSC Gurukul Principal Result 2019.