TSPSC PET Exam Syllabus 2017
TSPSC PET Exam Syllabus 2017: Aspirants who are searching for the Telangana PSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus can check here. Recently on dated 22-10-2017, the Telangana has issued the Teacher Recruitment. Among the various categories of posts are there. Among this, this PET Syllabus has been given here clearly. Because there are 416 allocated to PET. These are giving clearly, So, those are preparing this can have a good score. Topics wise have been placed below. The Exam date was also given on 2nd Week of February 2018. So, prepare well. For more details check jobschat.in
Telangana State PSC PET Exam Pattern
Telangana State PSC PET Exam Pattern has also provided here in a clear manner. Because as the topics covered are huge, aspirants immediately after applying should have to make a plan of action to cover available topics. First, cover those which have a high score of weightage. We clearly have given all the information to aspirants. We insist not to go for unknown questions as there is also negative marking. Topics in where the questions also giving also specified. Aspirants have to gather the data by referring the old books and checking newspapers daily, by this check this Telangana Official Website daily for having more Telangana Government Jobs.
Details About TSPSC PET Exam Syllabus 2017
Organisation Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Post Name: Physical Education Teacher (PET) Posts
Number Of Vacancies: 416
Exam Date: 2nd Week of February 2018
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Also, Check: TSPSC AEO Syllabus 2017 |Download AEO Syllabus pdf
Download TSPSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus
Download TSPSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus from the link available below. This time Telangana outcome with a huge teacher vacancies notification. As there are huge sections, patience is necessary to cover all the topics within the available time. Questions asked from the available syllabus may be any type. Difficulty levels also be understood based on this only. After covering the Syllabus, also check previous papers also. Those who qualify this Written Exam with a higher score only qualifies for getting into next rounds. Keep in mind while preparing this. We also provide mock test if necessary.
Also start the groundwork from basic level onwards. Because basics along with formulas are important to analyze the topics easily and to solve difficult part easily. To Qualify this aspirant must need to check and download them. So, Post wise topics along with general topics also placed clearly along with No. of questions. Also, improve Time utilising skills to check the answers placed once again in the TSPSC PET exam.
TSPSC PET Exam Pattern
|S No.||Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|1||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20||10|
|3||Principles, Philosophy & History of Physical Education||30||15|
|4||Organization & Administration of
|5||Psychology, Materials & Methods of Physical Education||24||12|
|6||Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology||24||12|
|7||Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise||30||15|
|8||Officiating & Coaching of Physical Education||28||14|
TSPSC Physical Education Teacher (PET) Syllabus 2017 – TSPSC TRT Syllabus 2017
TSPSC PET Syllabus 2017 for Part – I
General Knowledge and Current Affairs: (Marks: 10)
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Society, Heritage and Polity, Culture, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Basic concepts of Ecology.
- Environment & their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- The impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment, and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and there
relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Telangana Statehood movement & formation of Telangana State.
- Moral values & Professional ethics.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability & Data Interpretation.
TSPSC PET Exam Syllabus 2017 for Part – II
English: (Marks: 10)
- Parts of speech
- Types of sentences
- Articles and prepositions
- Degrees of Comparison
- Direct speech and indirect speech
- Voice – Active and passive voice
- Use of phrases
- Comprehension of a prose passage
TSPSC Physical Education Teacher Syllabus 2017 for Content
- Part – III: Philosophy, Principles, and History of Physical Education (Marks: 15)
- Part – IV: Organization and Administration of Physical Education (Marks: 12)
- Part–V: Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education (Marks: 12)
- Part –VI: Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology (Marks: 12)
- Part – VII: Safety Education, Health Education, and Physiology of Exercise (Marks: 15)
- Part–VIII: Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education (Marks: 14)
Procedure How To Check TSPSC PET Exam Syllabus 2017:
- Aspirants who have applied for this recruitment can open www.tspsc.gov.in
- See the Notices Option
- Click on it and select JE option
- On Home Page, find the TSPSC PET Exam Syllabus2017 link available.
- Open it and check Syllabus and download by clicking on the download button.
- Take a Hard Copy and use it for preparation.
- Keep it for future reference.
TSPSC PET Exam Syllabus 2017 – Click Here