- 1 TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 TSTRANSCO Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus
- 1.2 TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus 2018 Details
- 1.3 Telangana TRANSCO JAO Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Telangana TRANSCO Jr. Accounts Officer Syllabus PDF
Free downloading purpose the TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus 2018 is released by the officials of Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited. The Telangana TRANSCO Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus is very useful in the sense of an exam. So aspirants without delay should download the TSTRANSCO Syllabus and give the best performance in the exam.
The TSTRANSCO Jr. Accounts Officer Syllabus PDF is available here. Applied contenders should download the TSTRANSCO Syllabus in subject wise along with the Telangana TRANSCO JAO Exam Pattern. We can update all subjects syllabus in step by step and include all topics and subtopics in the mentioned syllabus.
TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus 2018
The following instructions are related to collect the TSTRANSCO Jr. Accounts Officer Syllabus through the downloading attachments which are provided by the officials. Postulates, who want to give the able performance in the exam, definitely those ones take the first step of the preparation like to download the TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus. Because the minimum knowledge is mandatory to attempt the exam. With zero awareness you can’t do anything. So first gain the required knowledge about the TSTRANSCO Syllabus before attending the test.
TSTRANSCO Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus
Most of the aspirants think to appeared the written test on the recommended dates but they can take the Telangana TRANSCO Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus for the preparation purpose. Contenders that is the wrong thing. As per the cause, you can’t give the best performance in the exam. And that is the time waste process. We suggest those candidates drop the exam session and prepare for another exam. Suppose you start your preparation with the help of TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus, not neglect any topic should prepare each and every topic for getting highest marks.
TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus 2018 Details
|Organisation Name||Transmission corporation of Telangana Limited|
|Job Name||Junior Accounts Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||44 Posts|
|Starting date of Application||28th Aug 2018|
|Ending Date of Application||11th Sep 2018|
|Exam Date||30th Sep 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Official Site||@ tstransco.cgg.gov.in|
TSTRANSCO JAO EXAM PATTERN 2018:
|Exam Type||Sections||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||A||Technical Subjects
TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus 2018
Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy
- Provision and Reserves and Accounting Standards in India.
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Non-trading concerns.
- Final Statements of Accounts.
- Basic concepts and conventions
- Hire Purchases Installment Systems.
- Accounting process up to and including preparation of financial accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Accounts of non-trading concerns.
- Bills of Exchange
- Liquidation of Companies.
- Joint ventures.
- Errors and their rectification.
- Absorption and re-construction.
- Valuation of goodwill and shares and Ratio Analysis.
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts.
- Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties.
- Single entry.
- Accounts from incomplete records.
- Partnership Accounts (including admission, retirement, death, and dissolution).
- Branch Accounts.
- Company Accounts
- Issues and forfeiture of Shares and Debentures
- Bonus shares and final accounts
- Redemption of debentures
- Accounting Standards.
Cost and Management Accounting
- Budgetary Control.
- Operating costing
- Methods of Costing
- Marginal Costing
- Ratio analysis.
- Labor costs and Overheads
- Funds flow and Cash Flow.
- Unit or output costing
- Job and contract costing
- Process Costing
- Standard costing and variance analysis.
- Break-Even Analysis.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Working Capital Management.
- Audit of Companies.
- Auditing Standards of India.
- Internal Check and control.
- Divisible Profits and
- Vouching and Verification.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Places in India.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
Analytical & Numerical Ability
- Simple Interest.
- Data Interpretation.
- Compound Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Boats and Streams.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Time and Work.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Distance.
- Blood Relations.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Height and Distance.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Chain Rule.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Operating Systems.
- MS Word.
- Computer Basics.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- The hardware of Computer.
- MS Excel.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
Telangana TRANSCO JAO Exam Pattern
Postulates, make your exam schedule with the help of TSTRANSCO JAO Exam Pattern. By using the test pattern, you can easily prepare your timetable. For the sake of after checking the test pattern, you know which topics are stressed by the officials and in the way the question asking etc. This total TSTRANSCO Exam Pattern consists of 100 marks for 100 questions. If you correctly follow the mentioned TSTRANSCO Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus topics and subtopics which is mentioned in the pdf, you can definitely get the qualified marks in the exam. At the same time follow the Previous Papers in the preparation session for improving your knowledge.
Downloading Links For Telangana TRANSCO JAO Syllabus 2018
TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus 2018>>>>> Download Here
Telangana TRANSCO Jr. Accounts Officer Syllabus PDF
As fast as complete your preparation session by using the TSTRANSCO Syllabus. Becuase more revisions are very helpful to learn the subject. The subject knowledge is very useful in the further rounds also. Candidates, remember one thing, only the applicants who register their names in before the last date of 11th Sep 2018, only those are eligible to take the written test and those candidates to collect the study material of @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in TSTRANSCO JAO Syllabus for appearing the written test on the dates of 30th Sep 2018. For related information refer our web page of @ jobschat.in