UCO Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding UCO Bank Walk-ins , UCO Bank Job openings ,UCO Bank Off campus drive , UCO Bank Referral drives , UCO Bank Vacancies , UCO Bank recruitment , careers , Registration Link , UCO Bank Placement papers.
Freshers who are willing to join in banking sector. it is best option to start a career.It has liberated a career notification in the name as UCO Bank Recruitment 2017. Candidates may apply online for the available posts which are given below. It is a great chance for all the interested candidates to work with this company. So all the eligible candidates apply through the link provided below. Stay tune to this page to know more latest recruitment notifications and placement papers.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
UCO Bank, formerly United Commercial Bank, established in 1943 in Kolkata, is a major government-owned commercial bank of India. During FY 2013-14, its total business was 4.55 lakh crore. Based on 2014 data, it is ranked 1860 on Forbes Global 2000 List. UCO Bank was ranked 294th among India’s most trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory. It was a rise of 796 ranks considering it was listed at the 1090th position among India’s most trusted brands in the Brand trust Report 2013. As of 6 January 2013 the bank had 4,000 plus service units 49 zonal offices spread all over India. It also has two overseas branches in Singapore and Hong Kong. UCO Bank’s headquarters is on BTM Sarani, Kolkata.
UCO Bank Bank Job Vacancies :
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Banker
- Retail Business
- Sales Manager – Liabilities Sales
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Head
- Portfolio Advisor – Retail Banking
- Cluster Business
- Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Senior Sales Manager – Home Loans
- Corporate Sales Manager-Aspira
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For UCO Bank Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
UCO Bank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in UCO Bank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
UCO Bank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
UCO Bank Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of UCO Bank i.e. www.ucobank.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As soon as possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of UCO Bank for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.