- 1 UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 93 Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant Jobs
- 1.1 UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Notification 2019 Particulars
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Vacancy 2019
- 1.4 UKSSSC Sahayak Lekhakar Online Application Form 2019
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announced the latest UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 Notification at the representative page sssc.uk.gov.in. Interested candidates immediately apply for the UKSSSC Sahayak Lekhakar Vacancy 2019 through the online mode as the starting date is of 31st October 2019 and the last date 15th December 2019. Aspirants are suggested to fill the Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant Online Application Form 2019 only after checking the information.
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 93 Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant Jobs
Aspirants are suggested to know the details of this UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 they must go through this page and get the detailed information fast. The Organization of UKSSSC will hire the dynamic & Energetic candidates in order to fill out the 93 Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar) Posts in the Uttarakhand State. This is a good opportunity for all the job seekers they need to apply for the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Vacancy 2019 on this page. Before applying for these vacancies they need to check out the Eligibility Criteria Conditions on the below of this page. If you have any doubt regarding the Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant Online Application Form 2019 they can simply read the whole page and get the suitable links on this recruitment. In the below of this table, we have provided the Eligibility Criteria details clearly mentioned.
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Notification 2019 Particulars
|Name Of The Board||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||93 Posts|
|Category Of The Job||State Goverment Job|
|Date For Publication Of Advt||25th October 2019|
|Application Start Date||31st October 2019|
|Application Last Date||15th December 2019|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||17th December 2019|
|Exam Date||January 2020 (Expected)|
- The candidates should complete their BBA or post Graduation in Accountancy from any recognized institute or University.
- Candidate Must have Hindi Typing skills of 4000 key depressions per hour.
As of 01st July 2019, the UKSSSC Board will consider the age limit for the candidates in order to apply for the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
- The Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per the Board Norms.
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ Divyang Candidates – Rs. 150/-
- The Board Of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission will release a total of 93 Assistant Accountant Vacancies.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- The officials will provide the best salary for the selected candidates i.e Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- along with Grade Pay Rs.2,800/-.
How to apply UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Notification 2019
- Let’s Check out the UKSSSC Official Website sssc.uk.gov.in
- The Home Page will be displayed on the screen.
- After that, check the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Official Notification 2019 link at Exams/ Recruitments page.
- Read the all-important details given in the Notification.
- If the candidate eligible for this recruitment then go through the apply online link.
- On the Home Page, you just see the right side of the “One Time Registration” Tab and click on it.
- Open it and again click on the “One Time Registration(OTR)” Tab.
- Open the link and give the mandatory details and upload the required documents.
- Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee as per category wise.
- Download Submitted UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Application Form 2019.
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Vacancy 2019
The UKSSSC Board has invited the applications for 93 Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar) Posts in the Uttarakhand State. So that the Interested and Willing applicants quickly apply for the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Vacancy 2019 from the Official Web Portal sssc.uk.gov.in. Before applying for this recruitment the candidate should complete their BBA or post Graduation in Accountancy from any recognized University and also they must have the Hindi Typing Skills. For this UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Notification 2019, the officials will pay the best salary for selected candidates along with the Grade Pay also. All the candidates must check the eligibility criteria details on the above of this page. If the applicant eligible for this recruitment they must fill the UKSSSC Sahayak Lekhakar Online Application Form 2019 before the closing date 15th December 2019.
Also, you can refer: All Govt Exam Previous Papers
UKSSSC Sahayak Lekhakar Online Application Form 2019
Aspirants, Who are willing to fill the UKSSSC Sahayak Lekhakar Online Application Form 2019 they must check Eligibility Criteria Details like Education Qualification, Age limit, Salary details and also required information provided at the above of this page. The candidate should not have the eligibility for this recruitment, those applications are not accepted by the officials. The higher authorities will select the applicants based on their performance in the Written Examination & Interview. So the willing ones without any late to apply for the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 on this page by filling the Online Application Form without any mistakes and take a xerox copy of it.
Also, you can refer: All Govt Exam syllabus
Download UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Notification 2019 – Click Here
Get UKSSSC Sahayak Lekhakar Online Application Form 2019 – Click Here
Here on this page, we provide you all the necessary information about UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019. If the applicants want more information about this recruitment they must visit Jobschat.in page and also you can easily collect the latest state govt notifications.