- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
- Union Bank of India Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For Union Bank of India Job Profile :
- Union Bank of India Salary Details :
- Union Bank of India Selection Process :
- Union Bank of India Registration Process :
- Union Bank of India Official link :
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Union Bank of India Walk-ins , Union Bank of India Job openings , Union Bank of India Off campus drive , Union Bank of India Referral drives , Union Bank of India Vacancies , Union Bank of India recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Union Bank of India Previous papers.
Freshers who want build their career at banking sector? if yes then, job hunters have an opportunity to get placed in Union Bank of India. It has revealed a latest job notifications regarding Union Bank of India Recruitment. Freshers and as well as experienced candidates who are willing to join in Union Bank of India can apply various vacancies through online application from flowing official link. stay connect to get more recruitment notifications 2016-2017 and updates.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Union Bank of India (UBI) is one of the largest government-owned banks of India (the government owns 63.44% of its share capital). It is listed on the Forbes 2000, and has assets of USD 13.45 billion. All the bank’s branches have been networked with its 6909 ATMs as on 30 September 2015. Its online Telebanking facility are available to all its Core Banking Customers – individual as well as corporate. It has representative offices in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China, London and Shanghai, and branches in Hong Kong, Dubai, Antwerp and Sydney. The bank had 4500 branches in India as of 31 March 2016.
Union Bank of India Job Vacancies :
- Data Analytics
- Operational Risk Manager
- ISO Intermediate Analyst
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Manager
- Digital Optimization and Analytics
- Direct Custody & Clearing (DCC) Sales Manager
- Investment Banking
- Placement Analyst,
- Securities Services, Full Time Analyst
- Senior Technology Programmer Analyst
- Escalaton Specialist II
- Middle Office Manager
- Part-Time Teller (20 Hours)
- Managing Director
- Transaction Capture Analyst
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
Educational Qualification For Union Bank of India Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Union Bank of India Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Union Bank of India get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Union Bank of India Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Union Bank of India Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Union Bank of India i.e. www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As soon as Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Union Bank of India for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )