- United Health Group Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
- United Health Group Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For United Health Group Job Profile :
- United Health Group Salary Details :
- United Health Group Selection Process :
- United Health Group Registration Process :
- United Health Group Official link :
United Health Group Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding United Health Group Walk-ins ,United Health Group Job openings , United Health Group Off campus drive , United Health Group Referral drives , United Health Group Vacancies , United Health Group recruitment , careers , Registration Link , United Health Group Placement papers.
A latest career openings for freshers has been issued by United Health Group Recruitment for Job notifications. Contenders who are willing to get join in United Health Group of vacant positions can apply through online application form. Before applying check his / her eligible criteria and educational qualifications. To catch immense details of notifications, Aspirants are requested to visit this page to know further recruitment notifications.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
UnitedHealth Group Inc. is an American managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is 6th in the United States on the Fortune 500. UnitedHealth Group offers products and services through two operating businesses, UnitedHealthcare and Optum, both subsidiaries of UnitedHealth Group. Optum is a new business brand of UnitedHealth Group and operating business through Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services. UnitedHealth Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported an operating income of $11 billion.
In 2011, J.D. Power and Associates gave UnitedHealthcare the highest employer satisfaction rating for self-insured health plans. In a 2010 insurance industry publication, Business Insurance (magazine), UnitedHealthcare was named “Readers Choice” winner in 2010 for “Best health plan provider”.
In contrast, a 2010 survey of hospital executives who have dealt with them, UnitedHealthcare received a 65% unfavorable rating. While this marks a 33% improvement over the prior year’s survey, UnitedHealthcare still ranked last among all listed.
United Health Group Job Vacancies :
- Typist – Histopathology
- Junior Consultant – General Medicine
- Registered Nurse
- Medical Officer – MRD
- Technician-Operation Theatre
- Executive – Finance
- Lab Technologist – Laboratory Services
- Ward Aid – Nursing
- Technician – Central Sterile Supply Department
- Nurse Associate
- Junior Assistant
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For United Health Group Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
United Health Group Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in United Health Group get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
United Health Group Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
United Health Group Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of United Health Group i.e, www.unitedhealthgroup.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of United Health Group for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.