- University of Madras University Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017:
- University of Madras Profile :
- University of Madras University Research Fellow vacancy Details :
- University of Madras University Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- University of Madras University Research Fellow age Limit :
- How to apply for University of Madras University Research Fellow
- Official Link : www.unom.ac.in
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
University of Madras University Research Fellow Recruitment notification 2017:
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of University of Madras University Research Fellow. University of Madras is going to release a notification to recruit new candidates who are eligible for the University Research Fellow. University of Madras Recruitment 2017 Notification is going to publish by the organisation to fill up the various vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates clearly check the eligibility criteria to avoid any confusion at the time of application. Candidates can also check all Tamilnadu Government jobs in this site. Candidates need minimum education qualification like Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th to apply for these government jobs which depends on the designation of the posts. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this posts all the details of the job notification ,application procedure ,last date for the application is mentioned.The candidates can apply for the vacancies and can check the clear details in the official notification through the official link provided below.
University of Madras Profile :
The University of Madras (Tamil: சென்னைப் பல்கலைக்கழகம்; informally known as Madras University) is a public state university in Chennai (formerly Madras), Tamil Nadu. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest and premier universities in India. The university was incorporated by an act of the Legislative Council of India.
It is a collegiate research university and has six campuses in the city viz., Chepauk, Marina, Guindy, Taramani, Maduravoyal and Chetpet. At present, there are 73 academic departments grouped under 18 schools, covering diverse areas such as sciences, social sciences, humanities, management and medicine along with 109 affiliated colleges and 52 approved research institutions.
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council has conferred ‘five star’ accreditation to the university and it has been given the status of ‘University with Potential for Excellence’ by the University Grants Commission.
University of Madras University Research Fellow vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||University of Madras|
|Post Name(s)||University Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
University of Madras University Research Fellow recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must complete M.Sc/ M.Phil in Physics/ Materials Science, Masters Degree with 55% of marks
University of Madras University Research Fellow age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for University of Madras University Research Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
- Send the filed application form along with necessary documentsto the given postal address in the notification on or before the last date.
Official Link : www.unom.ac.in
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.