UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017: Union Public Service Commission has recently issued the Advertisement for the post of Junior Scientific Officer, Assistant Advisor jobs. The Total vacancies are 7. The Details has been specified clearly below. The Authorities are inviting Online Applications from the aspirants. The Last date for this to apply is 28.09.2017. As it is a Central Govt Jobs, so many interested candidates will apply. The Qualifications has given clearly. So, verify the link given and apply as soon as possible. UPSC is responsible for recruiting various Civil Service Posts of Government of India. Post wise details have been specified below. So, apply as soon as possible because the competition for this is very high. Also, the Syllabus is very huge. To crack this Exam very hard preparation is necessary.
UPSC Notification 2017
UPSC Notification 2017: UPSC Recently has given the Notification for Assistant Advisor post also. UPSC also recruit several Government Posts Through its exams. Every year it conducts Exam to recruit various Candidates. The Qualifications along with Age limits and other details as specified below. Candidate needs to qualify these to apply for this Posts. So, we have provided clear information about this Recruitment. Apply Before the due date, otherwise, no more applications will be accepted. Notification link is also given below. The Authorities will conduct the Exam as per schedule. Aspirants have to qualify this to get a job. Again qualified candidate will have Interview. We also provide the Exam Pattern also. We also provide the Government Jobs for aspirants.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
Organisation Name: Union Public Service Commission
Post Name: Junior Scientific Officer(Chemistry), Junior Scientific Officer(Physics), Assistant Advisor
Job Location: All Over India
Application Start Date:01.09.2017
Application Last Date: 28.09.2017
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Also, Check: UPSC NDA NA II 2017 Admit Card Download
Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Scientific Officer – 02
- Junior Scientific Officer(Chemistry) – 02
- Junior Scientific Officer(Physics) – 01
- Assistant Advisor – 02
UPSC Recruitment Notification Qualifications
- Junior Scientific Officer – M.Sc. in Microbiology/Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology or Mycology from a recognized university Or M.S Instituteiculture with specialization in Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry or Agronomy or Microbiology or Plant Pathology or Horticulture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized University. Note-I The qualifications are relaxable at Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry) – Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Physics) – Master’s Degree in Physics/Biophysics/Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Assistant Adviser – Degree in Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering /Public Health Engineering from a recognized University or Institute/passed A and B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) in Civil Engineering.
- Maximum Age For Other Posts: 30 Years
- Maximum Age For Asst. Advisor: 40Years
- Rs.25/- for General/OBC candidates
- Nil for another candidate(SC/ST/PWD)
- Junior Scientific Officer – Rs.9,300/- to Rs. 34,300/-(PB-2) and Grade pay of Rs.4,600/-
- Junior Scientific Officer(Chemistry) – Rs.9,300/- to Rs. 34,300/-(PB-2) and Grade pay of Rs.4,600/-
- Junior Scientific Officer(Physics) – Rs.9,300/- to Rs. 34,300/-(PB-2) and Grade pay of Rs.4,600/-
- Assistant Advisor – Rs.15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- and Rs.6,600(Grade Pay)
- Written Test
How To Apply UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017:
- Willing Candidates need to open the site www.upsc.gov.in
- After then, find the Junior Scientific Officer Jobs Notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- First Create a New Candidate Registration.
- If Eligible open the Online Link and Fill all required Credentials with necessary Documents.
- Pay The Fee as per specified and Recheck before submitting.
- Take a Printout and keep it for future reference.
Official Notification And Online Application of UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Click Here
Apply UPSC Recruitment Online
Apply UPSC Recruitment Online: Candidate who is eligible for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer can apply from this site. This is a Government Job, Simply follow the steps given below to apply without any confusion. The first candidate needs to register as a New candidate and use that Unique ID for applying any Job which is recruited by UPSC. The Application must be kept safely for future reference. After Enrolling Candidate has to prepare and attends the Exam as per scheduled. So, visit the site for further details. The selected candidate will have to work in branches of UPSC. Get the good score to get shortlisted for the job because the vacancies are very low. The Salary is as given above in the notification. So, we also place Results of Latest Exams also. So, keep visiting Official Website of UPSC.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )