- 1 UTET Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus PDF
- 1.2 Overview Of UTET Syllabus 2018
- 1.3 Uttarakhand TET Previous Papers
- 1.4 Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern @ ubse.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Board Of Secondary Education Offered the UTET Syllabus 2018 For both Paper I and Paper II along with Exam Pattern in PDF Format at ubse.uk.gov.in where the Applicants definitely have to look out the Topics which cover in this Uttarakhand TET 2018 Syllabus and may Start the preparation for the exam as the Competition for this very high.
As we offer the UTET Exam Syllabus 2018 For Free of cost, postulants must Download it from our portal because we also provide the UTET Syllabus in the Hindi Language also. Contenders may choose their Choice of language i.e either English or Hindi while in the preparation of UBSE Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2018 because the Question Paper will be given in both the Languages.
UTET Syllabus 2018
Contenders who are preparing For the Uttarakhand TET Exam 2018 can Check the UTET Syllabus 2018 which is Offered here. As the Uttarakhand Board Of Secondary Education Going to hire the Best Candidates For the Teacher Posts through the Written Test, the Contenders in order to face the Written Test must prepare the UTET Syllabus 2018 which is officially presented here. Contenders need to refer all the Subject Wise Topics inculcated for both Paper I and Paper II because the candidate needs to qualify both the Papers to achieve the Teacher Post. As there is very Less time for preparation, the Postulant must have to make a proper Schedule and according to it Cover the Uttarakhand TET Syllabus 2018.
Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus PDF
Jobschat.in in association with Uttarakhand Secondary Board Of Education offers this Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus For Paper I & II. As the Topics to be covered are very high, the Contenders must and Should cover the Topics without missing any one of them if they want to achieve the best marks, Because the Candidates may be strong in some of the topics. So, they need to prepare their weaker Part of the Subjects because it takes more time to solve. Then after Refer the Easier topics and then Revise the Entire topics which are involved on the ubse.uk.gov.in TET Syllabus 2018. We also offer the Exam Tips which will help the contenders to answer any difficult question easily.
Also, Check: UTET Admit Card 2018
Overview Of UTET Syllabus 2018
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Board Of Secondary Education (UBSE)|
|Post Name(s)||Teacher Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Name Of The Exam||Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test – 2018|
|Date Of Exam||14th December 2018|
Also, Check: Sikkim TET Notification 2018
Uttarakhand TET Previous Papers
Contenders after completion of UTET Syllabus 2018 Move on to Previous Papers which is essential in the preparation. Those who Solve the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Model Papers may understand the model questions and Number of questions asked from each section. And also candidates understand the Mistakes in which section they are doing more like Taking more time to solve, not getting the probable answer etc. Then there is a chance for the postulants to rectify all of the errors and may increase their scoring in the Exam. We suggest the contenders solve the multiple UTET Exam Solved Papers combined with UTET Syllabus for gaining the sufficient knowledge in the Subjects.
Uttarakhand TET Paper I Exam Pattern
|Sl. No||Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child development pedagogy||30||30|
UTET Paper II Exam Pattern
|Sl. No||Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child Development Pedagogy||30||30|
|4||For maths/science Teacher – Maths and ScienceFor Social Study Teacher – Social StudyFor other Teachers – (4A/ 4B only one)||60||60|
Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern @ ubse.uk.gov.in
The Contenders also seek the help of Uttarakhand TET Exam Pattern along with Syllabus and must prepare both simultaneously to yield best Results in the Exam. Because the Question Paper will be framed as per the UTET Exam Pattern 2018. So, those who do not know the Exam pattern may lose the knowledge and score fewer marks, But if they did the preparation in association with the Exam Pattern then postulants must have the correct knowledge about How much questions will come from the Respective Subject involved in the UTET Syllabus 2018.
Uttarakhand TET Syllabus 2018
- Whole number up to one crore,
- Place Value,
- Fundamental mathematical operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division;
- Indian Currency.
- The concept of a fraction,
- proper fractions,
- comparison of a paper fraction of the same denominator,
- mixed fraction,
- comparison of proper fractions of unequal denominators,
- Addition and Substation of fractions,
- Prime and composite number,
- Prime factors,
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- University Law,
- Simple interest
- Place and curved surfaces, plane and solid geometrical figures, prosperities of plane geometrical figures; pint, line, Rey, line segment; Angle and their types
- Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, measurement f area and their standard units and relation between them; Area and perimeter of plane surfaces of square and rectangular objects
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Language Mathematics
- Community Mathematics
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods
- Problems of Teaching
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Unseen Poem
- Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Assonance, Rhyme.
Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms: Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama.
Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English language teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders.
Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching.
Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus:
Unit-I (06 marks)
Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes, Factors Affection learning, Theories of learning and its implication, How Children learn and think, Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Individual Differences: Meaning, types and factors Affection Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste & religion.
- Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. It’s measurement.
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement, Multidimensional Intelligence.
- Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Constriction of Achievement Test.
- Action Research.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
Environmental Studies Syllabus:
Unit – I (Marks-05)
- Family Personal relationships, nuclear and joint families, social abuses (child marriage, dowry system, child labour, theft); addiction (intoxication, smoking) and its personal, social and economical bad effects.
- Clothes and Habitats – Clothes for different seasons; maintenance of clothes at home; handloom and powerloom; habitats of living beings, various types of houses; cleanliness of houses and neighbouring areas; Different types of materials for building houses.
- Profession – Profession of your surroundings (stitching clothes, gardening, farming, animal rearing, vegetable vendor etc.), small and cottage industries; major industries of Rajasthan State, Need for consumer protection, co-operative societies.
- Public places and Institutions – Public places like school, hospital, post office, bus stand, railway station; Public property (street light, road, bus, train, public buildings etc.); wastage of electricity and water; employment policies; general information about Panchayat, legislative assembly and parliament.
- Our Culture and Civilization – Fairs and festivals, National festivals; Dresses, food-habits and art and craft of Rajasthan; Tourist places of Rajasthan; Great personalities of Rajasthan.
- Transport and Communication – Means of transport and communication; Rules for pedestrians and transport; Effects of means of communication on the lifestyle.
- Personal Hygiene – External parts of our body and their cleanliness; general information about the internal parts of the body; Balance diet and its importance; Common diseases (gastroenteritis, amoebiosis, methaemoglobin, anaemia, fluorosis, malaria, dengue.) their causes and methods of prevention; Pulse Polio campaign.
- Living Beings~ Levels of organisation of plants and animals, diversity of living organisms, state flower, state tree, state bird, state animal; knowledge of reserve forest and wildlife (national parks, sanctuaries, tiger reserve, world heritage), conservation of species of plants and animals, knowledge of Kharif and Rabi crops.
- Matter and Energy – Common properties of substances (colour, state, ductility, solubility) various types of fuels; types of energy and transformation of one form into another; Applications of energy in daily life, sources of light, common properties of light. > Basic knowledge of air, water, forest, wetlands and deserts; different kind of pollution, renewable and non-renewable resources of energy in Rajasthan and concept of their conservation; weather and climate; water cycle.
- Concept and scope of Environment Studies
- The significance of Environment Studies, Integrated Environment Studies
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education learning Principles
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Approaches of presenting concepts Activities
Unit — VI (Marks-05)
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation
- Teaching material/Aids
- Problems of Teaching
Uttarakhand TET Syllabus 2018 – Download