- VIT University F/T Project Research Associate Recruitment notification 2017:
- VIT University Profile :
- VIT University F/T Project Research Associate vacancy Details :
- VIT University F/T Project Research Associate recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- VIT University F/T Project Research Associate age Limit :
- How to apply for VIT University Jr Research Fellow
- Official Link : www.vit.ac.in/about/career
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
VIT University F/T Project Research Associate Recruitment notification 2017:
Great opportunity for those who are looking for a job in government sector .Every one has a dream to get placed in Govt Jobs.This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. VIT University announced latest Recruitment Notifications. VIT University is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of F/T Project Research Associate during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in VIT University F/T Project Research Associate Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.Check Tamilnadu Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So keep connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of VIT University F/T Project Research Associate and apply to it following below.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.For more details refer go through below article regarding VIT University F/T Project Research Associate Jobs Recruitment 2017 .Visit the official page for the application form.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website..
VIT University Profile :
VIT University or VIT, formerly called Vellore Engineering College, is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. It has campuses in Vellore and Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. A new 200-acre campus called VIT-AP located at Amaravati (the new state capital of Andhra Pradesh state) is under construction. Classes will be started in July 2017. N. Chandrababu Naidu, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and M. Venkaiah Naidu, a Union Minister, participated in the foundation ceremony.Foundation stone for VIT Bhopal campus at Sehore, Madhya Pradesh was laid down by Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan (Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh) on 20 October 2016.
VIT University F/T Project Research Associate vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||VIT University|
|Post Name(s)||F/T Project Research Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
VIT University F/T Project Research Associate recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must complete MSW / MA – Social Work / Sociology. Candidates with Experience (Especially with funded research project) will be preferred.
VIT University F/T Project Research Associate age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for VIT University Jr Research Fellow
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Send the resume and other necessary documents to the given mail id or postal address on or before the last date.