- VIT University Project Fellow Recruitment notification 2017
- VIT University Profile :
- VIT University Project Fellow vacancy Details :
- VIT University Project Fellow Recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- VIT University Project Fellow Recruitment age Limit :
- How to apply for VIT University Project Fellow Recruitment
- Official Link : www.vit.ac.in/about/career
- Last Date to Apply : 30-05-2017
- Jobschat.in :
VIT University Project Fellow Recruitment notification 2017
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of VIT University Project Fellow. VIT University is going to release a notification to recruit new candidates who are eligible for the Project Fellow Recruitment. VIT University Recruitment 2017 Notification is going to publish by the organisation to fill up the various vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates clearly check the eligibility criteria to avoid any confusion at the time of application. Candidates can also check all Tamilnadu Government jobs in this site. Candidates need minimum education qualification like Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th to apply for these government jobs which depends on the designation of the posts. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this posts all the details of the job notification ,application procedure ,last date for the application is mentioned.The candidates can apply for the vacancies and can check the clear details in the official notification through the official link provided below.
VIT University Profile :
VIT University or VIT, formerly called Vellore Engineering College, is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. It has campuses in Vellore and Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. A new 200-acre campus called VIT-AP located at Amaravati (the new state capital of Andhra Pradesh state) is under construction. Classes will be started in July 2017. N. Chandrababu Naidu, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and M. Venkaiah Naidu, a Union Minister, participated in the foundation ceremony. Foundation stone for VIT Bhopal campus at Sehore, Madhya Pradesh was laid down by Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan (Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh) on 20 October 2016.
VIT University Project Fellow vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||VIT University|
|Post Name(s)||Project Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
VIT University Project Fellow Recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must complete Ist class M.Sc. in Physics with Condensed Matter Physics /Thin films specialization. Desirable : Candidate with prior experience in experimental condensed Matter Physics research.
VIT University Project Fellow Recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for VIT University Project Fellow Recruitment
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Intrested and eligible candidates send your resume along with relevant documents mentioning the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 30th May 2017 to the HR office, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632017, Tamil Nadu by post or email to: [email protected] with the subject “Project Fellow-UGC–DAE-CSR-SAS” Specify the post applied for along with the name of the Principal Investigator of the project, for applications sent by post.
- In case of email submission, the subject should clearly specify for the post (Project Fellow-UGC–DAE-CSR-SAS) applied.
Official Link : www.vit.ac.in/about/career
Last Date to Apply : 30-05-2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )