WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. WBSEDCL has released the notification for Assistant Engineer in the official website. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings.
WBSEDCL Profile :
The Government of West Bengal unbundled the erstwhile West Bengal State Electricity Board (WBSEB) into two companies viz., West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) and West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL).
The main business of WBSEDCL is distribution and hydro generation of electricity. It is also the nodal Agency of the Government of West Bengal for undertaking Rural Electrification task in the State with objective of providing access of electricity to all rural households in the state in line with the National Rural Electrification Policy.
The Company is managed by a Board of Directors comprising eleven members out of which six are Executive Directors including Chairman & Managing Director. Besides one Woman Director and four Independent Directors constitute the Board.
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Jobs details:
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||112|
|Last Date||24 March 2017|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Jobs Educational Qualification:
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)-57 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined) /Power Engineering /B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years‟ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply. Or
- Degree in respective branch of Engineering from a recognized University/Institute duly approved by AICTE/AMIE.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) -38 Posts
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply. Or
- Degree in respective branch of Engineering from a recognized University/Institute duly approved by AICTE/AMIE
Assistant Engineer (IT&C) -17 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA / B.Sc (Hons) with B.Tech (3 Years‟ duration) in Computer Science and Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Jobs Age Limit:
Cadidtaes Age limit should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01.01.2016 for all the posts with relaxation of 3 Years for OBC (A) & OBC (B) and 5 Years for SC & ST candidates of West Bengal only. Persons with Disabilities (PWD Category) candidates are entitled for a relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit for all the posts
WBSEDCL Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise the following:-
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines. The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines, willing for taking up a career with WBSEDCL are required to appear in GATE-2017 in the corresponding GATE paper code as EE, CE, CS
- Only GATE-2017 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in WBSEDCL under this notification. Score from GATE-2016 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
- On the basis of GATE-2017 score, the candidates will be shortlisted (category-wise) for Personal Interview. (For assessment of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude).
- Candidates will have to essentially qualify in GATE-2017 examination. In addition, candidates will have to qualify in Personal Interview successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- Final Merit List will be prepared based on GATE-2017 score and score obtained by the candidate in Personal Interview. Merit List will be prepared discipline-wise.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online latest by 24 March 2017.
In this site we provides the official link of WBSEDCL for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last Date : 24 March 2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.