Yes Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Yes bank Walk-ins , Yes bank Job openings , Yes bank Off campus drive , Yes bank Referral drives , Yes bank Vacancies , Yes bank recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Yes bank Previous papers.
Freshers who want build their career at banking sector? if yes then, job hunters have an opportunity to get placed in Yes bank. It has revealed a latest job notifications regarding Yes bank Recruitment. Freshers and as well as experienced candidates who are willing to join in Yes bank can apply various vacancies through online application from flowing official link. stay connect to get more recruitment notifications 2016-2017 and updates.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
YES BANK is India’s fifth largest private sector Bank, founded by Rana Kapoor in 2004. Yes Bank is the only Greenfield Bank licence awarded by the RBI in the last two decades. YES BANK is a “Full Service Commercial Bank”, and has steadily built a Corporate, Retail & SME Banking franchise, Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Branch Banking, Business and Transaction Banking, and Wealth Management business lines across the country.
Yes bank Job Vacancies :
- Data Analytics
- Operational Risk Manager
- ISO Intermediate Analyst
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Manager
- Digital Optimization and Analytics
- Direct Custody & Clearing (DCC) Sales Manager
- Investment Banking
- Placement Analyst,
- Securities Services, Full Time Analyst
- Senior Technology Programmer Analyst
- Escalaton Specialist II
- Middle Office Manager
- Part-Time Teller (20 Hours)
- Managing Director
- Transaction Capture Analyst
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
Educational Qualification For Yes bank Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Yes bank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Yes bank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Yes bank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Yes bank Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Yes bank i.e. www.yesbank.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As soon as Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Yes bank for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )