All the applied candidates must get the DSRVS ARDO Syllabus 2022 at their main site www.dsrvs.com/recruit/ which is released by the Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India. So, the applicants who are going to appear in the examination must collect the DSRVS Assistant Rural Development Officer Exam Pattern 2022 on our site and make a plan for the Exam preparation. Then the applicants must start preparing the www.dsrvs.com ARDO Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF. DSRVS Assistant Rural Development Officer Syllabus 2022 is very important for all the sake of candidates. That’s why we have provided the direct links to download the DSRVS ARDO Syllabus 2022. So each and everyone must prepare well in the Examination to get the maximum qualifying in the Examination.
DSRVS ARDO Syllabus 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India (DSRVS)|
|Post Names||Assistant Rural Development Officer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||2659 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
DSRVS ARDO Exam Pattern 2022
|Parts||Name Of The Subject||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||General Studies||30||60||90 Minutes|
|Part B||General Knowledge||30||60|
|Part C||Elementary Maths & English Language||25||50|
|Part D||Rural India||15||30|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Type of Examination: Objective Type Test|
DSRVS ARDO Exam Pattern 2022 is very useful for all the candidates to know the complete details of the Examination. There are four parts in the Exam Paper i.e Part A, Part B, Part C, Part D. From all the subjects, 100 questions are asked as mentioned above. Each question contains 2 Marks and the duration of the test is 90 Minutes. The Exam is Objective Type. The Aspirants without knowing the DSRVS ARDO Exam Pattern 2022 do not perform well in the exam. So, one should follow Exam Pattern and then prepare DSRVS Assistant Rural Development Officer Syllabus 2022. There is a negative marking in the test and is 1/3rd per the wrong answer.
Contenders, who will solve the www.dsrvs.com ARDO Previous Papers easily improve their time management even. The candidates must balance preparing both the Syllabus, DSRVS Assistant Rural Development Officer Exam Previous Papers to improve their knowledge by knowing in which section they are poor. If any candidate did not learn all the topics of the DSRVS ARDO Syllabus 2022, it will create a lack of knowledge. The minimum Qualifying Marks of the candidate is 40% for all categories.
|DSRVS ARDO Recruitment|
|DSRVS ARDO Previous Papers|
|DSRVS ARDO Admit Card|
|DSRVS ARDO Answer Key|
|DSRVS ARDO Result|
DSRVS Assistant Rural Development Officer Syllabus Topic Wise
General Studies and General Studies
- Important Financial & Economic News
- General Polity
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Books and Authors
- Indian Constitution
- Important Days
- Culture & Heritage
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Awards and Honors
- International & National Organizations etc
- Current Events – National & International
- Science & Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries & Capitals
- People & Personalities
- Estimation of numbers.
- Conversions of units of length & mass.
- Basic algebra, linear equation.
- Identifying and formulating rules.
- Word problems on number operations involving large numbers.
- Whole numbers.
- Prime or composite numbers.
- Quadratic equation & word related problems.
- Binomials, polynomials.
- Profit & loss, work & time velocity & distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Integers, Properties of integers.
- Number System.
- HCF and LCM, Rational numbers.
- Multiples and factors.
- Place value, use of symbols.
- Prime factorization.
- Simple and compound interest.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Passage Completion
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangement
- Joining Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Theories of Rural Planning
- Rural Resources, Production Systems, and Livelihoods
- Rural Research Methods
- Agri-Business Development and Rural Marketing
- NGOs and Rural Development
- Rural Economy of India
- Rural Society, Polity and Institutions
- Perspectives, Policies, Planning, and Programmes
- Approaches and Strategies of Rural Management
|Download DSRVS ARDO Syllabus 2022||Click Here|