- 1 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Technician & Trade
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 has announced by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Officials. Through IOCL Apprentice Notification 2020 436 Trade & Technician Posts are released for the North States & Union Territory of North India. The Candidates who completed their 12th/Graduate /Diploma/Regular Full-time ITI in the relevant departments shall register with the IOCL Apprentice Application Form 2020. Aspirants have to do complete the registration for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment at iocl.com from 23rd November 2020 to 19th December 2020.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name Of The Posts||Apprentice Posts – Technician, Trade|
|Number Of Posts||436 Posts|
|Location||The North States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir,|
Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh)
|Start Date Of Registration||23rd November 2020|
|Last Date Of Registration||19th December 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||22nd December 2020|
|Exam Date||03rd January 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Technician & Trade
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for 436 Trade, Technician Apprentice has released recently. Candidates across the North States & Union Territory of North India go and See the details shown with the IOCL Apprentice Notification 2020 to know the disciplines on which the Apprentice Seats released. If your qualification is eligible for the IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2020, don’t delay to apply. Just follow the IOCL Trade Apprentice Notification 2020 to know the registration process and then Fill the online IOCL Apprentice Application Form 2020 for the 436 IOCL Apprentice Vacancy. The IOCL Apprentice Application registration tenure is 23rd November 2020 to 19th December 2020. And those who are selected in the Written test Will get One Year to 15 Months of Training based on the Department of Trade/ Technician at a particular Division to which the candidate belongs.
|IOCL Apprentice Syllabus|
|IOCL Apprentice Previous Papers|
|IOCL Apprentice Admit Card|
|IOCL Apprentice Answer Key|
|IOCL Apprentice Results|
Essential Educational Qualification
The willing candidates who are eligible for this IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification should have completed a 12th/Graduate /Diploma/Regular Full-time ITI.
- Technician Apprentice: Three years Diploma in any discipline from a recognized board.
- Trade Apprentice: Regular Full-time ITI or Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline from a recognized board.
Aspirants must possess 18 to 24 Years of age as of 30th November 2020 to apply for 436 IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2020.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
The selection process in this IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is purely based on the Written Test and Document Verification.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
The selected contenders in the selection rounds of IOCL Apprentice Posts will get the basic Stipend as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/ 1973/ Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended), and Corporation’s guidelines.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||06|
|Jammu & Kashmir||04|
Procedure to fill the IOCL Apprentice Application Form 2020
- Visit the official website of IOCL at iocl.com.
- Click on the Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in the Northern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2020-21) link.
- Once Check All the Requirements of the Check IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Fill the entire details in the registration form.
- Further login with Registration Number, Password, Date of birth and upload necessary documents, Photo, and Sign and Make Payment.
- Submit the Filled IOCL Apprentice Application Form 2020.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for further reference.
Official IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 – Download Here