The University Of Mysore, Karnataka announced the Karnataka SET Syllabus 2018 recently to make aware the contenders about the Topics which cover in the exam. So, Applicants have to Download KSET Syllabus 2018 and have to cover the topics immediately on or before the Exam in order to perform well in the exam. So, refer the KSET Exam Syllabus 2018 immediately free of cost.
Karnataka SET Syllabus 2018
Karnataka SET Syllabus 2018: Recently, the Karnataka SET has recently has released the Notification for recruitment of various posts of Lecturer posts subject wise. For that, aspirant needs to the web portal. Along with this, The Mysore University KSET Syllabus 2018 has also been updated below where the aspirants can check those for preparation. Syllabus plays an important role in cracking the written test. Without this candidate cannot score the minimum marks to get qualify. The post wise and subject wise topics have been specified below, where the aspirants can have the clear details. As the Exam date also be declared, aspirants have to increase the speed of preparation to get ready for the exam with the use of www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in Syllabus 2018. For more details stay tuned to jobschat.in
Also, Check: Karnataka SET Previous Papers
KSET Syllabus 2018
KSET Syllabus 2018: The University Of Mysore is going to conduct the test for 39 departments of Lecturer vacancies. This is the first time to issue this much department notification. Those who completed the Master’s degree to eligible for this. They will have 5% marks relaxation compared to others. The Exam pattern has been specified below. So, prepare the more weight age area and reduce the mistakes committed area. Don’t answer to unknown answers if negative marking is available. For both the papers placed KSET Exam Syllabus 2018 is sufficient and the Post wise exam will be conducted in the languages specified. So, who know that knowledge can crack the test easily. Also, Check the Model Papers along with Solutions which helps for additional performance.
Also, Check: KSET Admit Card 2018
Brief Information About KSET Syllabus 2018
|Name Of The Organisation||University Of Mysore, Karnataka|
|Name Of The Exam||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)|
|Name Of The Posts||Lecturer/Assistant Profesor Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Exam Dates||30th December 2018|
Karnataka SET Exam Pattern 2018
|Session||Paper||Marks||Questions||Questions to be Attempted||Duration|
|First||I||100||60||50||1 ¼ Hours|
|II||100||50||50||1 ¼ Hour|
|Second||III||150||75||75||2 ½ Hours|
Paper – I & II Marks to Qualify
|Category||Paper – I||Paper – II||Paper-I + Paper-II|
|General/Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||40||40||100 i.e., 50%|
|PH/VH||35||35||90 i.e., 45%|
|SC/ST||35||35||80 i.e., 40%|
Exam Pattern of Paper – III
|Section||Type of Questions||Questions||Marks|
KSET Exam Syllabus 2018 – Topic Wise
KSET Syllabus for Teaching
- Basic requirements.
- Learner’s characteristics.
- Factors affecting teaching.
- Methods of teaching.
- Evaluation systems.
- Teaching Aids.
KSET Exam Syllabus – Research Aptitude
- Characteristics and Types.
- Steps of Research.
- Methods of Research.
- Research Ethics.
- Conference and Symposium.
- Thesis Writing
- Reading Comprehension.
- Effective Classroom Communication.
- Number series.
- Letter series.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Structure of Arguments.
- Data Interpretation.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- General abbreviations and terminology.
- Basics of internet and e-mailing.
- People and the Environment.
- Sources of pollution.
- Pollutants and their impact on human life.
- Exploitation of Natural and Energy Resources.
- Natural Hazards and Mitigation.
- Higher Education System.
- Governance, Polity, And Administration, etc.
Karnataka SET Syllabus – English
- Chaucer to Shakespeare.
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods.
- Augustan Age: 18th Century Literature.
- Romantic Period.
- Victorian Period.
- Modern Period.
- Contemporary Period.
- American and other non-British Literature.
- Literary Theory and Criticism.
- Rhetoric and Prosody.
KSET Lecturer Syllabus – Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Number series
- letter series
Karnataka SET Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies: Word Analogy-Applied analogy
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi
- diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning
KSET Syllabus for Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
Download Karnataka SET Exam Pattern
Download Karnataka SET Exam Pattern: As far as concerned each and every subject is difficult for each individual. So, the preparation must be done in association with KSET Exam Pattern And Syllabus. We also have updated the Previous papers, download them where the preparation should be more effective. Try to secure the full marks by maintaining time management and solving accuracy. The link of Syllabus is available in PDF format, where everyone will understand it in a simple manner. Practise them by making a perfect schedule. Also, take the coaching and take the mock test whenever possible. Then scoring the top marks will be possible. But remind that the Cut-Off marks will vary for each category. We have provided all this kset.uni-mysore.ac.in Syllabus 2018 for reference use only. Those may or may not repeat in the exam. So, for another side also check Government Jobs also.
Steps How To Check Karnataka SET Syllabus 2018:
- Eligible aspirants can open the KSET web portal www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- On the open page, find the Karnataka SET Syllabus link available.
- Check the subject wise solved papers and download them fast.
- Take a hardcopy and prepare well.
- Keep it for further reference to check the score.
KSET Syllabus 2018 – Download
Karnataka SET Syllabus 2018 – Download