Candidates can check the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2021 now. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus Pdf for the Group 2 Sub Group 4 Posts. Candidates can check the MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern 2021 along with the syllabus pdf. Get a copy of the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus Pdf if you are planning to start the preparation process for the examination.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2021 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) – MP Vyapam|
|Name of the Post||Group 2 (Sub Group-4) Posts – Data Entry Operator, Sahayak Sanparikshak, Kanishth Sahayak & Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||250 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview, and Document Verification|
MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2021
Candidates can download the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2021 from the official website at peb.mp.gov.in or from the link given below here in this article at jobschat.in. Check the topics wise MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus Pdf that is written for you clearly in this article. Either check the information properly or get a copy of the MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Syllabus 2021. Check the corresponding topic given under each subject. Check the MP Vyapam Group 2 Sub Group 4 Exam Pattern given below.
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Recruitment|
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Admit Card|
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Result|
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Previous Papers|
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Answer Key |
MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper||Subjects||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||General knowledge|
|Paper 2||Technical subjects|
(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, and Fisheries)
MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2021 – Topic Wise
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Parts of Speech
- Error Detection
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction
- Active voice & Passive voice
- Idioms & Phrases
- Reading Comprehension
- One word Substitutes
- Para Completion
- Usage of Articles
- Sentence Arrangements
- समोच्चरित भिन्नार्थक शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- शब्द निर्माण
- वाक्य – अशुद्धि संशोधन पर आधारित प्रश्न
- विलोम शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- पर्यायवाची शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- मुहावरे/लोकोक्तियाँ पर आधारित प्रश्न
- अनेकार्थी शब्द पर आधारित प्रश्न
- भाव पल्लवन/ भाव विस्तार पर आधारित प्रश्न
- वाक्य परिवर्तन पर आधारित प्रश्न
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- MS Office
- MS Word
- Internet Usage
- MS Excel
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS PowerPoint
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Venn diagrams
- Non-Verbal Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Number Series
- International Affairs
- Current Events
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
- Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage
- Physics (weight, mass, volume, reflection, refraction, transparency, the law of motion and gravitation, etc.)
- Chemistry (chemical reaction, different acids, bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals, chemical formula balancing and their facts, etc.)
- Biology (human body structure, bacterias and diseases, and their symptoms, etc.)
A) Accounting, Audit, and Income Tax
- Audit: – Planning of audit work, Assessment, and verification of assets and liabilities. Audit of a limited liability company. Auditors report an audit of computerized accounts, application of computer in the auditing of accounts.
- Cost and Managing Accounts: – Cost control and cost process, Cost Accounting, Budgetary control, and standard cost, Cost-quality-benefit, relationship, and decision.
- Income Tax: – Provisions of the income tax act relating to the assessment of an individual taxpayer. Deductions of income tax from gross total income and calculation of exempted income from income tax. Calculation of taxable income and tax liability.
B) Public Administration
- Role of computer in public administration, E-Governance.
- The concept of financial administration and its importance. The role of budget and its process, performance budget, zero-based budgeting.
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- Legislative control, public account committee, estimate committee, public enterprise committee, account testing, and accounts.
C) The Indian Constitution
Constitutional Provision of Comptroller and Auditor General, the importance of 73 rd and 74th constitutional amendment regarding rural and urban local bodies. Organization and function of the Panchayati Raj system in Madhya Pradesh.
D) State Administration
- Legislative and financial control of administration in Madhya Pradesh, Estimates Committee, Public Accounts Committee, Public Enterprises Committee.
- District Administration – The role of District Magistrate (Collector), tehsil and tehsildar, block, and block development officer.
- Local Administration – The role of Local Administration, decentralization, need for empowerment of weaker sections, urban governance, Nagar Nigam, Nagar Palika, and Nagar Panchayats in Madhya Pradesh.
- The three-tier system of Panchayati Raj institutions, Zila panchayats, japan panchayats, and gram panchayats, the role of Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.) in panchayat administration, control of state government over local administration.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus Pdf – Click Here