NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Civics is available for students for downloading each chapter-wise solution in the below section. Practicing all the questions and answers in the study material we have provided on this page. We have prepared these NCERT Solutions easily and understandably. Our subject expert’s team has followed strictly the CBSE (NCERT) Instructions and curriculum for this Class 8 Civics NCERT Solutions. Students can also use this page as a guide for completing their homework.
NCERT Solutions Class 8 Civics – CBSE Civics Class 8
Class 8 NCERT Solutions Civics has been given in chapter wise order in the following section. Students can quickly attempt the questions and get grip on the subject by reading the chapter and practicing the questions given in NCERT Class 8 Civics. They have to click on the respective links with the chapter names below.
- Chapter 1 The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2 Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3 Why Do We Need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4 Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5 Judiciary
- Chapter 6 Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7 Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8 Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9 Public Facilities
- Chapter 10 Law and Social Justice
NCERT Solutions Class 8 Social Science Civics
Class 8 Social Science Civics NCERT Solutions are very useful for students studying class 8. To attain maximum marks, they have to read and learn all the questions in the NCERT Class 8 Social Science Civics Book. We encourage students to share this Civics Class 8 NCERT Solutions with all of their classmates so that they can also make use of this free material.