NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science are given here on this page for helping students to better prepare for their quarterly, half-yearly and annual examinations. These NCERT Solutions are prepared after extensive research into the topics. We have strictly followed the latest NCERT (CBSE) instructions and Curriculum for this purpose. Students who are serious about learning the subject should read our Class 9 Social Science NCERT Solutions. Practicing and learning all the important questions in the material we have provided will be very much helpful for students currently pursuing Class 9.
NCERT Solutions Class 9 Social Science
NCERT Solutions For Class 9th Social Science are mainly divided into four parts. Geography, History, Civics and Economics. Below section contains Solution links for all of these four parts, arranged in chapter wise manner. Students can visit these posts containing chapter wise solutions just by clicking on those respective chapter names.
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Social Science – All Chapters
- Chapter 1 India Size and Location
- Chapter 2 Physical Features of India
- Chapter 3 Drainage
- Chapter 4 Climate
- Chapter 5 Natural Vegetation and Wild Life
- Chapter 6 Population
- Chapter 1 The French Revolution
- Chapter 2 Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
- Chapter 3 Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
- Chapter 4 Forest Society and Colonialism
- Chapter 5 Pastoralists in the Modern World
- Chapter 6 Peasants and Farmers
- Chapter 7 History and Sport: The Story of Cricket
- Chapter 8 Clothing: A Social History
- Chapter 1 Democracy in the Contemporary World NCERT Solutions
- Chapter 2 What is Democracy? Why Democracy?
- Chapter 3 Constitutional Design
- Chapter 4 Electoral Politics
- Chapter 5 Working of Institutions
- Chapter 6 Democratic Rights
- Chapter 1 The Story of Village Palampur
- Chapter 2 People as Resource
- Chapter 3 Poverty as a Challenge
- Chapter 4 Food Security in India
NCERT Solutions For Class 9th Social Science
Class 9 SST NCERT Solutions provided here are free and students can share it with their friends and colleagues. To score maximum marks in the examinations, students has to listen to the classes, read the chapter, and have to practice the question and answers given in NCERT Solutions Class 9 Social Science.