- 1 NCL Technician Syllabus 2020
- 2 Details Of NCL Technician Syllabus 2020
- 3 NCL Assistant Foreman Syllabus 2020
- 4 NCL Assistant Foreman Exam Pattern 2020
- 4.1 Useful Links
- 4.2 NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 additional with NCL Assistant Foreman Syllabus and Exam Pattern is made available at www.nclcil.in and the candidates who aim for the Job must clear the Written Test. For that, preparation of the complete subjects involved in the NCLCIL Technician Syllabus 2020 is mandatory. So, it’s the duty of the applicant how to make out the preparation by making use of the complete subjects by seeking the help of NCL Assistant Foreman Exam Pattern 2020.
NCL Technician Syllabus 2020
Candidates to Prepare for the Exam Well, they require the well-skilled knowledge of the NCL Technician Syllabus 2020. So, Exam Preparing candidates may formulate a preparation strategy by validating the complete number of sub-topics involved in whole NCL Assistant Foreman Syllabus 2020 and need to work accordingly in the way of completing those as long as the time is there for the candidates. But, there is no chance for the candidates to neglect any topic for any reason because every subject of NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 is essential for gaining the marks in the test. If candidates open the site www.nclcil.in can find the Official NCLCIL Assistant Foreman Syllabus 2020, so, there is a feasibility for the candidate to give the best in the exam. So, try to attain knowledge although the subject feels very difficult by spending more time on the preparation.
Also, Check: NCL Technician Recruitment 2020
Details Of NCL Technician Syllabus 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCLCIL)|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Foreman, Technician Posts|
|Number Of Posts||512 Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||03.08.2020|
|Final Date To Apply||25.08.2020|
NCL Technician Exam Pattern 2020
|Part Names||Subject Names||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||Technical Subjects||70||70||90 Minutes|
|Part B||General Section (General Intelligence, Mental ability, Aptitude, etc)||30||30|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
NCL Technician Exam Pattern states that Part A contains Technical Subjects with 70 Marks and Part B Contains General Subjects with 30 Marks. As the NCL Technician Question Paper is of the objective type available in English and Hindi Languages and maximum time given for the candidate is 90 Minutes, There is no negative marking in the exam and UR, EWS candidates need to attain 50 Marks to qualify and 40 Marks is required for the Reserved Category with PwBD, ESM.
Also, Check: NCL Technician Admit Card 2020
NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 – Topic Wise
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- Power Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- I.C. Engines.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.
Networks, Signals, and Systems
- Linear 2-port network parameters
- Continuous-time signals
- Discrete-time signals
- LTI systems
- Digital filter design techniques.
- Network solution methods
- Network theorems
- P-N junction, Zener diode, BJT, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, a photodiode and solar cell
- Energy bands in intrinsic and extrinsic silicon; Carrier transport
- The integrated circuit fabrication process
- BJT and MOSFET amplifiers
- Sinusoidal oscillators
- Function generators, wave-shaping circuits, and 555 timers
- Small signal equivalent circuits of diodes, BJTs, and MOSFETs; Simple diode circuits
- Single-stage BJT, and MOSFET amplifiers
- Voltage reference circuits
- Power supplies: ripple removal and regulation.
- Data Converters
- Semiconductor memories
- The 8-bit microprocessor (8085)
- Number systems; Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- Basic control system components
- Block diagram representation
- Signal flow graph
- Transient and steady-state analysis of LTI systems;
- Frequency response;
- Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist stability criteria; Bode and root-locus plots; Lag, lead and lag-lead compensation;
- State variable model and solution of the state equation of LTI systems.
- Fundamentals of error correction, Hamming codes;
- Timing and frequency synchronization, inter-symbol interference and its mitigation
- Basics of TDMA, FDMA, and CDMA.
- Random processes
- Analog communications
- Information theory
- Digital communications
- Basics of radar
- Light propagation in optical fibers
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves and properties
- Transmission lines
Fitter Trade Topics
- Safety Demonstration
- Safety equipment identification
- Use of Fire extinguisher
- Chipping, Chip slots & oils grooves
- Marking and drilling through holes
- Forge punches and screwdrivers
Machinist Trade Topics
- Concept of interchangeability, Elements of an interchangeable system
- Surface Finish and Symbols
- Cutting tools materials
- Work holding devices
- Drilling Machine
- Planning m/c-Specifications, construction & types
Turner Trade Topics
- Precision Measuring Instrument
- Lathe operation Eccentric turning
- Square thread
- Non –Conventional machining processes
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms, and Antonyms
- Common Errors
- Spelling Mistake
- Joining Sentences
- Para Completion
- Parts of Speech
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Singular and Plural
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms, and Phrase
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Tag Questions
- Identify the Errors
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Pattern
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Plural Forms
- Identify the Sentences
- Odd Words
- Science & Technology
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Polity
- Current Events – National & International
- Geography – India & World
- History – India
- Environmental Issues
- People & Personalities
- Economy – India
- Famous Days & Dates
- Countries and Capitals
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- General Science
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Famous Places in India
- Current Affairs
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Number Ranking
- Venn diagrams
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Non-Verbal Series
- Figural Pattern
- Mathematical Operations
- Number Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Cubes and Dice
- Data Interpretation
- HC.F. & L.C.M
- Ages Problems
- Time & Distance
- Boats & Streams
- Number Systems
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time & Work
- Ratio & Proportion
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Indices and Surds
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work Partnership
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance Mensuration
- Permutations and Combinations
- Odd Man Out
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Equations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
NCL Assistant Foreman Syllabus 2020
Observing the NCLCIL Technician Syllabus 2020, candidates come to know the Trade/ Department wise topics which are involved in the exam. That too NCL Technician Exam Pattern, make helps the candidate a lot by informing the questions and marks allocation, so, everyone does prepare for the exam in that way. But, if the candidate doesn’t make a plan on how to complete the entire NCLCIL Assistant Foreman Syllabus 2020, definitely miss some of the topics which lead to further problems. That is why the candidates as per a schedule must complete the www.nclcil.in Technician Syllabus 2020. And the Cut Off on which candidates need to score also set right by the NCL. So, candidates must score above the specified Cut Off to be eligible for the Job, because there is no other selection round expect the Written Test.
NCL Assistant Foreman Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who are appearing for the Written Test must observe NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 and know which are involved in the exam. Although some candidates know some topics well and some don’t have any knowledge of the whole topic. So, if the candidate makes sure a clear visuality and makes to complete the preparation of the entire subject as per the NCL Assistant Foreman Exam Pattern 2020. Because the exam pattern also impacts the marks of the candidate. To overcome that, all candidates must check the NCLCIL Assistant Foreman Exam Pattern 2020 in the first of their starting of preparation and next come to implement that in completing the Topic by Topic NCL Technician Syllabus 2020.
Also, Check: NCL Technician Previous Papers
Download NCL Technician Syllabus 2020: Click Here
NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What topics are covered in the www.nclcil.in Assistant Foreman Syllabus 2020?
General Topics and Technical Subjects are related to the NCL Technician Syllabus 2020.
Where is the NCL Technician Syllabus PDF Download Link available?
Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Syllabus 2020 is available at www.nclcil.in and Jobschat.in
Can I Find the NCL Technician Exam Pattern 2020?
Yes, you can get the NCL Assistant Foreman Exam Pattern from Jobschat.in
What about the negative marking in the NCL Technician Written Test?
There is no negative marking in the NCL Technician Written Test.