The Northeast Frontier Railway has come out with the NFR Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 at the official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. So, job seekers once check out the eligibility conditions and apply for the Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through the online process. As the NFR Apprentice Application process starts from the 16th of August 2020 and expires on the date of the 15th of September 2020.
So, aspirants take the chance and do NFR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online before the last date of the application. Total of 4499 NFR Apprentice Vacancy Seats is released under Various Divisions/ Workshops. After checking the Unit Wise Vacancy browse for the individual Trade wise Openings with the NFR Railway Apprentice Result 2020.
- 1 NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 2 Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
- 3 NFR Apprentice Application Form
- 4 nfr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 4.1 How To Apply For North East Frontier Railway Act Apprentice Notification 2020?
- 4.2 Important Links
- 4.3 NFR Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
- 4.3.1 When the NFR Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 is available for the registration?
- 4.3.2 What is the mode of accepting the NFR Apprentice Application Form?
- 4.3.3 What is the number of seats available for the Training as per the NFR Apprentice Notification 2020?
- 4.3.4 What is the Apprenticeship Training duration offered by Northeast Frontier Railway?
NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Apply for the Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020, as the whole details are provided by www.jobschat.in on this page. Candidates if you want to know the more details about this NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020, once refer the Official NFR Apprentice Notification, as the links are mentioned on this web page. North Frontier Railway published the 4499 NFR Railway Apprentice Posts and total vacancies are related to the Act Apprentice Posts. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the nfr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Contenders must view the NFR Act Apprentice Notification 2020 because Trade wise and Division wise Vacancy list is clearly mentioned. By checking them Applicants can come to know whether their qualified Trade is available for the NFR Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 or not.
Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name Of The Organization||North East Frontier Railway (NFR)|
|Number Of Posts||4499 Posts|
|Name Of The Posts||Act Apprentice Posts|
|Training Location||North East Frontier Railway Zone|
|Category Of The Job||Indian Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||13th August 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||16th August 2020 (10.00 AM)|
|Ending Date To Apply||15th September 2020 (10.00 PM)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Applying candidates of the NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 must and should have the qualification in the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board And also possess ITI in relevant trades approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- 10th and ITI in a related trade are required.
The Minimum Age is 15 Years and the Maximum Age limit is 24 Years according to the NFR Apprentice Notification 2020. For Scheduled Caste/ Tribe, Age Relaxation is 5 Years, for Other Backward Caste, the age relaxation is 3 Years and for Person with Disability, Ex-Serviceman is 10 Years.
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years (As on 01.01.2020)
- Age Relaxation: 03 Years for OBC, 05 Years (SC, ST), 10 Years PWD, Ex-Serviceman
While submitting the Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020, General category, Another Backward Caste Fee is Rs.100/- in online through the payment gateway with Debit/ Credit Card and there is no Fee for Scheduled Caste/ Tribe, Women & Person with Disability
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC, ST, PWD & Women Candidates: NO Fee
The selection of the applicants for NFR Apprentice Vacancy is based on the phase i.e Academic Merit 10th Class Marks (50% Marks) and ITI (50% Marks). By considering the Average of 50% marks with the 10th & ITI, candidates are selected. Meanwhile, if multiple candidates contain the same Marks, older age candidates are finalized for the Apprenticeship Training.
Selected applicants for the NFR Act Apprentice Recruitment Training receive the Stipend as per the Provision of Apprentice Act – 1961.
NFR Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
According to NFR Apprenticeship Notification 2020, 4499 Seats in various Units are available. Among them, Lumding & S&T workshop with higher openings i.e 1302, next to it Katihar & TDH Workshop grabs 970 Posts and the least Seats goes for the Dibrugarh Unit with 276 and the remaining NFR Apprentice Vacancy follows from the below mentioned.
NFR Apprentice Application Form
On the date of the 15th September 2020, the Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Application Form must reach the NFR Board in Online. So, candidates who are willing to apply for the NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020, those ones must submit the NFR Railway Apprentice Application form in Online by providing all the rules, regulations without failing to upload necessary documents which are mentioned on the Advertisement.
Before going to apply for the North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Such as starting and ending dates of the application, age limit, application fee, educational qualifications, and more other details, which are available on this page and even at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. After observing those details, if you are suitable for this Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment, then without any delay enroll your name in this notification through the provided NFR Apprenticeship Application Form. For any queries feel free to clear them by commenting below.
nfr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Here on this page, candidates can get the whole details about the NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020. So, contenders who are applying for this nfr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment, those ones once check the all the mentioned details in this page. After that apply for this notification before the links expire. As NFR Board provides the One Year Training for the Selected Candidates of NFR Apprenticeship Notification 2020, the Training is most valuable and if Railway Board requires the employees, there is a chance to recruit the Trained Candidates itself. So, Candidates now take the chance and apply for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 through the online process.
Also, Check: Latest Employment News in India
How To Apply For North East Frontier Railway Act Apprentice Notification 2020?
- Initially, Contenders go to the NFR Website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- From there click on General Info and pick Railway Recruitment Cell – GHY.
- From there “Click to Link (RRC)”
- Among the list find the Notification for the Engagement of Act Apprentices over N.F.Railway for 2019-20.
- Go to it to find the information and find the qualification, with Vacancy details.
- Then open Online Application For Engagement of Act Apprentices over N.F.Railway for 2019-20.
- Keep ensuring the Aadhaar Card to provide the Aadhaar Number, Applicant name, father’s name, date of birth as recorded in Matriculation, Mail Id, and Mobile Number for the SMS/ email about the selection or next hiring process with a Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- After completing the details enrollment, Pay the Fee in related format.
- Finally, take a print out of the NFR Apprentice Application Form for document verification usage if the candidate selected.
North East Frontier Railway Act Apprentice Notification 2020: Download
North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Application Form: Download
NFR Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When the NFR Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 is available for the registration?
From 16th August to 15th September 2020, applicants must register for the NFR Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020.
What is the mode of accepting the NFR Apprentice Application Form?
Online Mode of NFR Act Apprentice Application is accepted by the Northeast Frontier Railway Board.
What is the number of seats available for the Training as per the NFR Apprentice Notification 2020?
Only 4499 seats are offered with the NFR Apprentice Notification 2020 for the Apprenticeship Training.
What is the Apprenticeship Training duration offered by Northeast Frontier Railway?
One Year is the Apprenticeship Training offered by Northeast Frontier Railway.