Rajya Swasthya Samiti, Bihar released the NHM Bihar CHO Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern referring to the Exam which is going to be held. To crack the Exam, all must learn State Health Society Bihar CHO Syllabus 2021 by not skipping any part of the subject. If the applicant observed the NHM Bihar CHO Exam Pattern 2021, they can come to a clarification about the marks involved in the exam. Then it’s very simple to prepare the NHM Bihar Community Health Officer Syllabus 2021 in general order of the high marks too low marks awarding subjects.
NHM Bihar CHO Syllabus 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Board||National Health Mission (NHM), Bihar or Rajya Swasthya Samiti Bihar|
|Name Of The Posts||Community Health Officer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||2100 Posts|
NHM Bihar CHO Syllabus 2021
NHM, Bihar to make candidates more effective for the Written Test, release the State Health Society Bihar Community Health Officer Syllabus 2021 and also explained how the question paper would be as per the NHM Bihar CHO Exam Pattern 2021. So, contenders to qualify for the exam must follow both the NHM Assam CHO Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern complete the entire topics involved in the test, and come to identify whether they get maximum knowledge or not with solving a Question Paper. statehealthsocietybihar.org CHO Syllabus 2021 is the only base for a candidate to improve skills that helps to qualify for the exam. If you used the Syllabus automatically, the candidate grabs the chance to qualify for the exam. If you miss preparing a single topic of the NHM Bihar Community Health Officer Syllabus 2021 there is a chance for you to not clear the exam. So, gain knowledge from every section of the subjects involved.
|NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment|
|NHM Bihar CHO Previous Papers|
|NHM Bihar CHO Admit Card|
|NHM Bihar CHO Answer Key|
|NHM Bihar CHO Result
NHM Bihar CHO Exam Pattern 2021
|Name of subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Academic Subject Related Topics
|Exam Type: Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
NHM Bihar CHO Syllabus 2021 – Topics
- Lactation support
- Cardiogenic shock
- Angelman syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Hypovolemic shock
- Clinical Trials
- Hearing loss
- Vision loss
- Cognitive impairment
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Cellular and Molecular Therapy
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease.
- Perinatal Mental Health.
- Quality of Maternal Health Care.
- Respectful Maternity Care.
- Family Planning and Maternal Health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
- Maternal Health, HIV, and AIDS.
- Preterm Birth.
- Maternal and Newborn Health Integration.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Antenatal Care.
- Postnatal Care.
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- prevention education, counseling, testing, and referral
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counseling
- Breast and pelvic examinations
- Pregnancy–achieving services including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Contraceptive services
Communicable & Non-Communicable Diseases
- chronic kidney disease
- Skin cancer
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Lower back pain
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
|NHM Bihar CHO Syllabus 2021||Click Here|