- 1 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 | Check NPCIL Technician ‘B’ Exam Pattern @ www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 is shared by the officials of the Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited at their authoritative page www.npcil.nic.in, the aspirants who are going to attend the exam are willing to get the NPCIL Technician B Syllabus 2020 from this page directly. The officials issued the syllabus for all the subjects from which questions will be asked in the exam. Through the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Topics, candidates are able to know the exact exam topics which are enough to prepare for the test. Candidates are advised to download the syllabus and start the preparation without delay. Candidates we also give you the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern 2020 to know the subject wise marks.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 | Check NPCIL Technician ‘B’ Exam Pattern @ www.npcil.nic.in
Candidates while downloading the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 they must download the Exam Pattern too. Through which the candidate is able to know all the subjects involved in the exam and marks allocated to each subject. Candidates can get the NPCIL Technician ‘B’ Syllabus from the link given by us on our page directly. Aspirants, by scroll down the full page you may get all details of the syllabus and exam scheme in our page itself. The candidates who going to write the exam on exam date as per mention in the admit card need to get the NPCIL Scientific Assistant B Syllabus 2020 which will use a lot in the preparation for the test. Candidates will get time allocated for each subject separately through the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern 2020 given by the officials.
Also, Check: NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card 2020
NPCIL stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Name(s)||Driver, Technician ‘B’, Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician, Scientific Assistant & Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||137 Posts|
|Starting Date For Online Application||17th December 2019|
|Last Date For Online Application||06th January 2020|
NPCIL Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern
Category II- Stipendiary Trainee/Technician (ST/TM), Technician-B and Driver Grade-1
I) Preliminary Test
|Sl. No||Name OF The Subjects||Questions Count||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Mathematics||20 Questions||300 Marks (Each question 3 Marks)||One Hour|
|3||General Awareness||10 Questions|
II) Advanced Test
|Sl.No||Subjects Names||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Academic Based||50||150 Marks (Each question 3 Marks)||2 Hours|
For Scientific Assistant-B & Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)
|Sl. No||Subjects Covered||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||English and Quantitative Aptitude||35||300 Marks (Each question 3 Marks)|
From the above table, the candidate gets the exam pattern for the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee posts. Here the subjects involved giving clearly. As per the Total Questions where 3 Marks are allotted to each question and 1 negative mark will be allocated for each wrong answer.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 – Topic Wise
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension.
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Trains.
- Ratio and Time.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Applications of Derivatives
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integrals
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Conic Sections
- Relations and Functions
- Probability Function
- Sequences and Series
General Awareness Syllabus
- National Dance
- About India and its neighboring countries
- National and current international affairs
- National News (current)
- Science and innovations
- Political Science
- New inventions
- Books And Author
- History of India
- Geography of India
- Countries and capitals
- Famous Places
- Indian Culture
- Important Dates
- World organizations
- Music & Literature
- Musical Instruments
- Scientific observations
- International issues
- Famous Places in India
- Economic issues in India
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Organic Chemistry
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Kinematics, Current Events
- Computer Science
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Device
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Physiology and Human Diseases
- Nutrition and Health
- Principles of Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- The Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Laws of Motion
Computer Science/ Information Technology Syllabus
- Engineering in Mathematics.
- Operating System.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Digital Logic.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design also.
- Micro Economics.
- Money, Banking & International Trade.
- Macro Economics.
- Public Finance.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Economy.
- Development & Environment Economies.
- Public Finance & Fiscal Policy
- Trade etc.
Finance & Accounts Syllabus
- Indian Accounting Standards.
- Issues of Bonus Shares and Profits before Incorporation.
- Valuation of Goodwill and Shares.
- Issues of Shares and Debentures and their Redemption.
- Amalgamation and Internal Reconstruction.
- Final Accounts.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
Windows Operating System
- Desktop Applications such as
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- E-mail Management
- Internet Surfing
Electrical Engineer Syllabus
- Electrical Machines
- Power System Protection
- Power Systems
- Electronics Devices
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Network Analysis
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Control Systems
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Mechanical Engineer Syllabus
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Hydraulic Machines
- Theory of Machines
- Industrial Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Machine Design
- The strength of Materials
- Mechanics of Materials
- IC Engines
- Engineering Mechanics
- Production Engineering
- Production Management etc.
Electronics and Communication Engineer Syllabus
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Advanced Communications.
- Analog Communications.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Digital Communications.
- Microprocessors &Microcontrollers.
- Computer Hardware etc.
Chemical Engineer Syllabus
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Heat Transfer
- Plant Design and Economics
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Chemical Technology etc.
NPCIL Technician B Exam Pattern
NPCIL Technician B Exam Pattern 2020 is given in the above table clearly. The candidate will get the structure of the question paper from the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Scheme. The aspirant may get an idea about the question paper from the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern 2020. Candidates can get the subjects involved in the exam and the corresponding marks allocated to the subjects. The maximum time limit for the test is given based on the post and a number of questions will be asked in the exam are also changes based on the exam. All the questions are objective in nature. Officials will be awarded 3 marks to each right answer and 1 negative mark for each wrong answer as per the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern. Aspirants must remember one thing, ‘Time’ plays a crucial role in qualifying the exam. Because officials asked the candidates to answer the number of questions than the given time by learning the topics of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Syllabus 2020.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus
After completion of the application, the process candidate can go with the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2020. The aspirant must download the syllabus and start the preparation to obtain the maximum marks in the exam. We are advising to the students to start the preparation with the Exam Pattern and can go with the NPCIL Stipendary Trainee Exam Topics. To get a good score in the exam candidate should not leave any topic from the given exam topics. Because questions can ask from any topic among all the www.npcil.nic.in Stipendiary Trainee Exam Syllabus 2020. Start preparation and cover the whole syllabus by one after the other topic. After studying all the exam topics candidates will be in a position to answer all the questions. Get the Model Papers even from our page Jobschat.in
Also, Check: NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Previous Papers
Download NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020: Click Here
From this site www.npcil.nic.in, candidates can get all the information about the www.npcil.nic.in Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus and the exam pattern of the NPCIL Technician B Recruitment. Aspirants are advised to use the above PDF to the direct download of the Syllabus And Exam Pattern. Get the Last Year Papers which will enhance the knowledge a lot. A combination of the NPCIL Scientific Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern will yield good results.