Download the OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2021 from the official site www.opsc.gov.in which is released by the Odisha Public Service Commission. So, the aspirants who have applied for the Dental Surgeon Posts must prepare this OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2021 by following the OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2021. If the aspirants are good in all the Odisha Dental Surgeon Syllabus topics, then there is a possibility for them to answer all the questions easily. The First step of Selection of Career Marking involves the Academic Marks consideration. Further, a common written test is held to recruit the candidates. So, for that test, the OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2021 is given by Jobschat.in. Here on this page, all can find the OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2021. Hoping every aspirant to finish the OPSC Dental Surgeon Group A Syllabus 2021 within the exam date.
Aspirants after preparing the Odisha Dental Surgeon Syllabus to solve the questions of the OPSC Dental Surgeon Previous Papers to get an idea of how the questions asked by OPSC in the Exam. If the Candidate maintained that preparation according to the Question Paper asked questions they give the performance well.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2021 Overview
|Name of The Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission, Health & Family Services (Dental)|
|Name Of The Posts||Dental Surgeon Posts – Group A Junior Branch|
|Number Of Posts||82 Posts|
|Selection Process||Career Marking & Written Test|
|OPSC Dental Surgeon Previous Papers|
|OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card|
|OPSC Dental Surgeon Answer Key|
OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2021
|Serial Number||Type of Questions||Disciplines||Marks||Total Questions||Time Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||Anatomy||10||200 Questions||3 Hours|
|12.||Oral Medicine& Radiology||10|
|13.||Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||10|
|18.||Public Health Dentistry||10|
OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2021 says that the exam is of objective type which contains 200 Questions from the above-listed subjects. Each question contains Single Mark and the time duration is 3 Hours. The Qualifying marks are 50% for OC and SEBC and 45% for SC, ST in aggregate for both Written Test and Career Marking.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus – Topic Wise
- Integration of Metabolism
- Acid-Base Balance.
- Molecular Biology.
- General Physiology.
- Respiratory System
- Special Senses.
- Central Nervous System.
- Excretory System.
- Muscle System.
- Digestive system.
- Cardio Vascular System.
- General Anatomy
- Regional anatomy of the head and neck with osteology.
- Head and Neck Structures and alimentary
- The general disposition of thoracic.
- Abdominal and Pelvic Organs.
- General Embryology and Systemic embryology.
- Clinical Anatomy.
- Histology of basic tissues.
- Medical Genetics.
- Definitions & causes of diseases.
- Acute inflammation II.
- Chronic inflammation.
- Disturbances of pigment & mineral metabolism.
- Acute inflammation I.
- Mode of cell Injury.
- Cellular adaptations & intracellular accumulations.
- General Microbiology.
- Systematic Bacteriology.
Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Dental Anatomy and Histology
- Dental Radiology as related to Pedodontics.
- Case history recording.
- Child Psychology.
- Growth and Development.
- Dental Caries.
- Casting Alloys.
- Dental Ceramics.
- Gypsum Products.
- Structure of matter and principles of adhesion.
- Investments and casting procedure.
- Physical properties of Dental Materials.
- Mechanical properties of Dental Materials.
- Impression Materials.
- Dental Implants.
- Inlay casting waxes.
- Dental polymers.
- Denture base resins.
- Regressive Alterations of Teeth.
- Bacterial, Fungal & Viral Diseases affecting oral Cavity.
- Healing of Oral Wounds.
- Developmental Disturbances of Hard Tissues.
- A spread of Oral Infection.
- Diseases of Blood & Blood-Forming Organs.
- Diseases of Pulp and Periapical tissues.
- Physical & Chemical Injuries.
- Oro-Facial Growth And Development.
- Orthodontic Diagnosis.
- Introduction To Orthodontics.
- Treatment Planning.
- Mechanics Of Orthodontics.
- Post-Treatment Concepts.
Public Health Dentistry
- Research Methodology and Dental Statistics.
- Dental Public Health.
- Practice Management.
- Record bases and occlusion rims.
- Trial dentures.
- Articulators – discussion.
- Overdentures dentures.
- Implant-Supported complete denture.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for patient.
- Principles of Retention, Support, and Stability.
- Denture insertion.
- Reduction of the residual ridge.
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology.
- Communicating with the patient.
|OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2021||Download Here|