Check the OSSC District Culture Officer Syllabus 2021, which is now available on this page. Aspirants getting better knowledge to study the OSSC DCO Syllabus 2021 topics for the exam. Candidates, if you go with the Odisha District Culture Officer Syllabus 2021, you will perform well during examination time. Otherwise, you may not answer the questions in the exam due to a lack of practice. So, Contenders must know the exam-related subjects and subtopics. Besides, those ones follow the OSSC District Culture Officer Exam Pattern 2021. it is tells to the candidates which type of question appear in the exam, examination time, and the total question asked.
Aspirants, practising the OSSC District Culture Officer Syllabus 2021 more time gives more standard knowledge. Hence the candidates must follow the OSSC DCO Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. As Jobschat.in mentioned Odisha District Culture Officer Syllabus 2021, please follow them till the examination.
OSSC District Culture Officer Syllabus 2021 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Posts||OSSC District Culture Officer (DCO) under the Odia Language, Literature, and Culture department on a Contractual basis|
|Number Of Posts||20|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test, Viva-Voce|
|OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment|
|OSSC District Culture Officer Previous Papers|
OSSC District Culture Officer Exam Pattern 2021
|Parts-I||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Part- A||Odia Language||15||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Basic Computer Skills And Application||15|
|Part-B||History And Archaeology||75|
OSSC District Culture Officer Syllabus 2021 – Topic Wise
- Active and Passive voice.
- Subject-verb Agreement.
- Direct & Indirect speech.
- Types of sentences.
- Letter Writing
- Unseen passage
- Essay Writing
Basic Computer Skill & Application
- MS Windows: Introduction of Windows
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel & MS Access
- Internet Usages.
- Correction of common errors in words
- Idioms and phrases
- Taddhita and Krudanta
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Punctuation marks
- Essay Writing
- Letter writing
- Comprehension of Unseen Passage
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Part B Syllabus
- World History and its broad outline of Social, Art -Architecture, Cultural ethos of different Regions.
- Ancient Indian History including Pre-Historie Period with its relevance of Socio-Economic, Cultural, Religious & Art Architecture.
- Modern Indian History including British Rule, Freedom Movement and its (Socio eco-Cultural panorama).
- Medieval Indian History including of Sultanate und Medieval period with a broad outline of its (Socio-economic- Cultural history).
- History of Odisha with emphasis on its Socio-economic, Cultural, Art – Architecture and Religious History.
|OSSC District Culture Officer Syllabus 2021||Click Here|