Candidates should download the OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 which uploaded in pdf format by visiting our website portal. The most important thing to prepare for the written examination is Odisha Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021. So, aspirants who are searching for the syllabus may now get it by clicking on the mentioned link that is present at the bottom of this article. Every applicant must and should notify the Odisha Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021 also as this most important because the final exam paper is prepared based on the mentioned exam pattern which is prepared by the officials. Therefore, if candidates want to know the overview of the written exam once come to this page and check the OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021 that is tabulated in the below section. Even more, we have provided the OSSC Junior Librarian 2021 Syllabus with subject wise topics so that contenders may easily understand and start their preparation.
Details Of OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Librarian|
|No. Of Posts||25 Posts|
|Location Of Job||Odisha|
|OSSC Junior Librarian Recruitment|
|OSSC Junior Librarian Previous Papers|
OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021
|Serial Number||Exam Type||Subject Name||Total Marks||Grand Total||Exam Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Odia Language||10||100||1 ½ hour|
|Library & Information Science||50|
The Board Of Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 which is mandatory at the time of preparation for the written exam. But it is a somewhat time taking process for gathering of OSSC Junior Librarian 2021 Syllabus by opening through the official website. For the aspirant’s convenience here on this page, we attached both the syllabus and Odisha Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021 on one page. So, we are here to provide the correct information for the candidates at all the time.
OSSC Junior Librarian 2021 Syllabus
- Translation from English to Odia.
- Letter / Application / Report writing.
- Short essay writing.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Indian History.
- Major events in World History.
- Environmental Issues.
- Literature and Art & Culture of Odisha.
- Human rights issues.
- General Science.
- General Awareness.
- Current Events.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Comprehension passage
- Spot the error
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- One word substitutions
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Sentence structure
Library & Information Science
- Classification (DDC) and Cataloguing (AACR 2).
- Library Automation.
- Information Needs & Information Access.
- Bibliographic Description Theory & Practice.
- Library and Information Science.
- Knowledge Organization.
- Management of E-Resource & E-Publishing.
- Digital Library & Information Systems.
- Preservation and Conservation of Library Documents.
- Management of Libraries & Information Centres.
- Research Methodology and Design.
- Information Sources and Services.
- Basic of Computer & Information Technology.
- Information Storage & Retrieval.
|OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021||Click Here|