OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2021 followed by OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2021 is specified at www.osssc.gov.in. So, everyone before going to start the preparation shall look at the Syllabus topics such that they have clarity on the topics that to prepare. So, Download OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2021 and do learn the subjects by giving importance as per the Questions weightage mentioned on the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2021.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2021 Details
|Name Of The Department||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Names||Nursing Officer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||6432 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2021
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Nursing Officer Syllabus 2021 from www.osssc.gov.in. First, the Candidate shall have a detailed analysis of the Syllabus to maintain good knowledge. For that, candidate immediately after registering for the Job shall Download OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2021 and make prepare every subject that is specified. If the candidate completes learning every part of the Subject, then only the opportunity for scoring high marks is there.
Coming to the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2021, a Total of 100 Multiple Choice Based Questions were involved in the Test. GNM/ B.Sc Nursing Course contains 60 Questions, Practical Skill Subject contains 25 Questions, HSC Standard Questions contains 10 Questions, and English of HSC Standard contains 5 Questions. Each question contains 1 Mark and in the same way, for every wrong answer, there is a 0.25 Negative marking. Qualifying Marks for SC, ST, SEBC, PWD, Ex-Serviceman, Sportsmen is 30% of total marks and for General Category it’s of 35% of total marks.
|OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment|
|OSSSC Nursing Officer Previous Papers|
|OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper||Subjects of Written Test||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|One Paper||Questions on Subjects as per Syllabus of GNM/ B.Sc Nursing Course||60||60||2 Hours|
|Questions based on Practical skill to assess the real Practical Skill of the candidates||25||25|
|The arithmetic of HSC Standard||10||10|
|English Of HSC Standard||5||5|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus – Topic Wise
GNM/ B.Sc Nursing Course Subjects
Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to anatomical terms
- Organization of body cells, organs, tissues, etc.
- Skeletal systems
- Muscular systems
- Cardio-vascular systems
- Introduction and Scope of Microbiology
- Infection and its transmission
- Introduction to Laboratory Techniques
- Psychology of Human Behaviour
- Concept, Scope, and Nature of Sociology
- The Individual
- The Family
- The Society
- The Community
Fundamentals of Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing
- Nursing care of patient/client
- Basic Nursing care and needs of a patient
- Assessment of patient
- Therapeutic nursing care
- Introduction to Pharmacology
- Importance of First-Aid
- First-Aid in emergency situations
- Community Emergencies
- Concept of Health
- Maintenance of Health
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
Medical-Surgical Nursing I
- Nursing Assessment
- Patho Physiological Mechanism of Disease
- Altered Immune Response
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Review of infection, how it spreads, and its control
- Reparation, care, and administration of antisera and vaccines
- Isolation- review of epidemiology and control measures
- Management of various infectious diseases
Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Assessment of the functions of ear, nose, and throat.
- Disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Management of disorders and diseases of ear, nose, and throat
- Nursing Management of Patients with abnormal cell growth
- Classification of cancer
- Detection and prevention
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- History of Psychiatric
- Mental Health Assessment
- Community Mental Health
- Psychiatric Nursing Management
- Mental Disorders
Community Health Nursing
- Introduction to computers and disk operating systems
- Introduction to word processing
- Introduction to database
- Graphics and use of Statistical packages
- Computer-aided teaching and testing
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Reproductive System
- Nursing Management of pregnant women
- Nursing Management of women in Labour
- Complications of pregnancy and its management
Community Health Nursing – II
- Health System in India
- Healthcare services in India
- Health planning in India
- Specialized Community health services
- Vital health statistics
- The concept in child healthcare
- The Newborn
- The Healthy child
- Children with various disorders and diseases
- Welfare of children
- Number System
- Fractions and Decimals
- Square roots
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio & Proportion
- Partnership Business
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Mixture and Alligation
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination
- Comprehension passages
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2021 – Check Now