The Candidates can Download PSSSB Steno Typist Previous Papers in Punjabi, English with Answers from sssb.punjab.gov.in. The practice must be made by the applicant only after completing the Syllabus. PSSSB will hold Written Test, Punjab Short Hand Test and Stenography Dictation Test to shortlist the candidates. So, everyone be prepared for the test by practising these SSSB Punjab Junior Scale Stenographer Question Papers. As the exam is Objective if the candidates prepared well and maintain a thorough knowledge of the Subjects they can easily answer the questions in the exam. The level of questions asked in the exam will be of Graduation level.
PSSSB Steno Typist Previous Papers Particulars
|Name Of The Organization||Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab|
|Post Names||Steno-Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer|
|Number Of Posts||334|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test, Punjab Short Hand Test, Punjabi Stenography Dictation Test|
PSSSB Steno Typist Exam Pattern
|Serial Number||Subjects||Total Marks||Type Of Test & Qualifying Marks|
|1||General Awareness (Punjab History & Culture, General Knowledge and Current Affairs (National and International))||45||Objective & 40%|
|2||Mental Ability/ Reasoning and Arithmetic (Matric)||15|
|4||Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English)||30|
Even the PSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer Exam Pattern will be known to the aspirants if they solved the SSSB Punjab Steno Typist Question Papers. The total marks of the exam are 100 and there is negative marking and is 0.25 for every wrong answer and the qualifying mark is 40%. Those who cleared the Test will be allowed for the Shorthand, Typing Test. Jobschat just shared a few numbers of PSSSB Steno Typist Previous Papers. Along with those papers, the candidates have to collect materials, subject-wise PSSSB Steno Typist Previous Year Question Papers to improve their answering ability and speed of answering.
Punjab Shorthand Test
- 400 Word passage dictation to be completed in Punjab shorthand
- Duration will be 5 minutes
- Typing speed of 80 WPM
- The test is divided into two parts of 150 minutes each with 200 words dictated in each round.
Punjabi Stenography Dictation Test
- Steno-typist Post: It’s taken on the speed of 80 WPM. 400 words will be divided into 200 & 200 Paragraphs. in which you have to transcribe it, 15 Word per Min & Also 8 % of Mistakes will acceptable.
- Junior Scale Stenographer:- It will take at the speed of 100 Words per Min. In this test, there will be a total of 500 Word (250-250 Words in 2 Paragraph) & Also English Shorthand test will be taken 50 Word per Min Speed. Also, you need to Transcribe the one paragraph of 200 Words with 10 Words per Min. 8% of Mistakes will be accepted.
|PSSSB Steno Typist Recruitment|
|PSSSB Steno Typist Syllabus|
|SSSB Punjab Steno-Typist Previous Papers||Download|
|PSSSB Steno Typist Previous Papers||Download|
|PSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer Previous Papers||Download|
|SSSB Punjab Junior Scale Stenographer Question Papers||Download|
|sssb.punjab.gov.in Steno Typist Question Paper||Download|