- 1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon (General) Syllabus
- 1.2 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 Details
- 1.3 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern
- 1.4 MRB TN Asst Surgeon Syllabus @ mrb.tn.gov.in
For the downloading purpose the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 is waiting on the official site of @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. In the provided Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Syllabus, all topics are issued in step by step without missing any topic and subtopic. You should catch it and prepare hard by using this.
In this page, you can get all the study material of the Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus. By using this syllabus you can get the highest marks in the appeared written test. You can catch this TN Asst Surgeon (General) Syllabus Pdf in this webpage in addition to the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
In the preparation purpose, the Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Syllabus is very essential. Without a perfect syllabus, you can’t prepare well and doesn’t give the effective performance at the point of an exam. So select the current syllabus which is suitable for your applied post. We can provide the correct TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus in this page for the convenience of the applicants. Already most of the applied candidates follow this article and get the syllabus which is provided on this page. Because they knew, if they use this MRB TN Asst Surgeon Syllabus they get qualified marks in the written test without a doubt.
Also, Check: TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment
Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon (General) Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for these posts, only those candidates should download the TN Asst Surgeon (General) Syllabus @ mrb.tn.gov.in. For the sake of only the applied contenders have the chance to take the selection process. Without registration, you prepare hard, that is the time waste process. So first register your name. The registration process at this time also running now and the application form is available on15th October 2018. postulates after the registration, don’t waste your valuable time. Only use for the preparation with the help of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|No. of Posts||1884 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts|
|Starting Date||25th September 2018|
|Last Date||15th October 2018|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Date||09th December 2018|
Detailed TN MRB Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern 2018
|Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective type||Medical Sciences||200||100||2hrs 30mins|
Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2018
Medical Science Syllabus:
- Community Medicine.
- Human Physiology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- General Surgery.
- Human Anatomy.
- General Medicine.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Skin & VD.
- Functions of cerebellum
- Neuromuscular transmission
- Descending pathways
- Basal ganglia
- Blood: Development, regulation, and the fate of blood cells.
- Conduction and transmission of impulse mechanism of contraction
- Physiology of sleep and consciousness.
- Cardio-vascular, cardiac output, regulation of cardiovascular functions
- Physiology of reproductive system: menstrual cycle, lactation, pregnancy.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Organ function tests-liver, kidney, thyroid
- Protein synthesis.
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Radioimmunoassays (RIA).
- Differentiation between benign, malignant, primary and metastatic malignancies
- Inflammation and repair, disturbances of growth and cancer
- Histopathology of rheumatic and ischemic heart disease.
- Oral cancer, cancer cervix, leukemia, Etiology.
- Glomerulonephritis, tuberculosis, acute osteomyelitis.
- Shigella, Herpes, Dengue, Polio
- HIV/AIDS, Malaria, E. histolytica, Giardia
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity
- Meningococcus, Salmonella
- Candida, Cryptococcus, Aspergillus
- Diseases caused by and laboratory diagnosis
- Antihypertensive, Antiviral, Antiparasitic, Antifungal, Immunosuppressants
- Antipyretics and analgesics, Antibiotics, Antimalaria; Antikala-Azar, Antidiabetics
Forensic Medicine and Toxicology Syllabus
- Hanging, drowning, burns, DNA Study.
- Forensic Examination of injuries and wounds
- Poisoning, sedative overdose
- Examination of blood and seminal stains
You may also check >>>>TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Result
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern
Along with the syllabus also check the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern. By virtue of all the test, related details are mentioned in the test pattern only like no.of.ques, no.of. marks and time duration etc. This written test consists of 200 questions for 100 marks within the time duration of 2hrs 30mins. Some candidates think to take the written test without awareness about the Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus, but that is the wrong thing. We suggest the contenders, to drop the written test and prepare for the other notifications. You can also download the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers on this page.
MRB TN Asst Surgeon Syllabus @ mrb.tn.gov.in
Every applicant thinks to give the best performance in the written test. Because of these posts, the selection process was based on the written test. As per the cause, the board of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) issues the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus officially. The officials announce they provide the study material as the applicants needed in the preparation purpose. But they want the worthy performance in the appeared written test. Postulates if you any doubt about the Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus should refer this web page of @ www.jobschat.in
You may also check >>>>TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket
Downloading Links Of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
Click Here>>>> Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2018