11.01.2022 Exam TNPSC CSSSE Answer Key 2022 is declared by TNPSC at the site www.tnpsc.gov.in on 13th January 2022. Every aspirant wrote the Tamil Nadu CSSSE Exam intending to get selected for the Post. The candidate must know the Tamil Nadu CSSSE Answer Key 2022 for knowing the number of correctly answers chosen by them. If any candidate did not observe the TNPSC CSSSE Exam Key they do not have the chance to correct the mistakes made by them. After assessing the Key, the candidates may come to know the number of marks that a competitor may get. Then one should compare them with Tamil Nadu CSSSE Cut Off Marks 2022 to confirm their eligibility for further hiring.
TNPSC CSSSE Answer Key 2022 Details
|Name Of The Board||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Examination|
|Name Of The Posts||Computer Vaccine storekeeper, Block Health Statistician, Statistical Assistant|
|Number Of Posts||193|
|Category||Answer Key & Cut Off Marks|
|Exam Date||11th January 2022|
|Answer Key Date||13th January 2022|
|Last Date for Submitting Objections||20th January 2022|
TNPSC CSSSE Cut Off Marks 2022
If there are any wrong answers in the released Tamil Nadu Block Health Statistician Answer Key 2022, the candidates are allowed to raise Objections. Objection Form, prescribed format, amount to be paid for every objection will also be mentioned by Jobschat. With that, the candidate may not lose the marks. The TNPSC after reviewing the Objections will issue the TNPSC CSSSE Final Answer Key 2022. The Candidates must also refer to TNPSC CSSSE Cut Off to know whether they achieved those cutoffs or not. Because that cutoff is the deciding mark of the candidate.
|TNPSC CSSSE Result|
What is the process to Download TNPSC CSSSE Answer Key 2022?
- First, visit TNPSC Official Portal www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Choose Recruitment in the menu bar and open Answer Keys (Objective Type) by choosing Question Paper.
- In the list, find TNPSC Block Health Statistician Answer Key 2022.
- Choose the right answers by opening both General Studies and Subject Wise Question Paper.
- Finally, conclude how many questions the candidates answered correctly in the exam.
- If there are any wrong answers in the Key issued by TNPSC use the objection form and raise the Objections.
|TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Examination Answer Key 2022||Download (Announced)|
|TNPSC CSSSE Cut Off Marks 2022||Download|