- 1 TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
Here is the latest update for all the applicants i.e TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019, which has declared by the team of the Telangana State Public Service Commission. So, candidates who are waiting for the Telangana State PSC Group 3 Syllabus, those ones can download now, the links are available at the official website @ www.tspsc.gov.in.
Aspirants who are going to attempt the exam on the suggestion dates, those ones must and should download Telangana PSC Group 3 Syllabus from this page. Because without observing the syllabus and TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern, no one can’t prepare well for the written examination.
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
For the Telangana PSC Group 3 Syllabus downloading purpose, we have uploaded the links on the below page. So, candidates just click on the mentioned link and get the TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019 in an easy manner. After collecting syllabus, candidates find the toughest subject among all the subjects. After that, spend more time with that subjects with the help of the www.tspsc.gov.in Group 3 Syllabus and Previous Papers. But candidates if you want to get the maximum score in the written examination, you have to cover all the subjects before appearing for the written examination.
You may also check >>>>>>>>>TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2019
Telangana State Group 3 Syllabus PDF
Telangana State PSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the posts||Senior Accountant, Assistant Section Officer, Junior Accountant, Typist Cum Assistant, ASO & other posts|
|Number Of Posts||Various Posts|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Update Soon|
|Written Exam Date||Notify Later|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2019
|Number Of Papers||Test Type||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Number Of Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Objective Type of Questions||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
|Paper II||History, Polity & Society||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
Syllabus For General Studies And General Abilities
- Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
Syllabus For History, Polity, And Society
Social Structure, Issues, and Public Policies:
- Peasant’s Movements, Tribal Movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights Movements.
- Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women Middle class
- Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
- Social Issues
- Social Movements
- Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Disabled and Children; Minorities, Labour, Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues:
- Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labor, Girl Child, Fluorosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
- Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Violence against Women, Disability and Aged.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes
- Indian Social Structure
Economy and Development of Telangana:
- Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sectorMicro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Georgian Committee) and Under Development.
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dryland Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari, and Inamdar; Tenancy Reforms; Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
Syllabus For Economy and Development
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five-year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
Syllabus For Issues of Development and Change
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty, and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals
- Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
All the applicants must and should download the TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus with the free of cost from this page. Most of the candidates having the syllabus, but they are looking for the TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern. For the sake of those ones, we have uploaded the details exam pattern on this web page @ www.jobschat.in. So, contenders once observe the provided exam pattern and get the overview of the written examination. Here on this page, candidates also check the important credentials of the written examination along with the Telangana State PSC Group 3 Syllabus.
www.tspsc.gov.in Group 3 Syllabus
The TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus download links are activated on this web page. Based on the performance of the written examination, the board of the TSPSC will select some of the candidates to the interview round. So candidates, if you are dreamed you are the one candidate among all the shortlisted candidates in the written examination, then download the Telangana PSC Group 3 Syllabus from this page. If you are preparing for the written examination with the help of the www.tspsc.gov.in Group 3 Syllabus, then without any delay you can clear the exam with the best score.
Also, Check >>>>>>>TSPSC Group 3 Previous Papers
Important Links To Download TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
Click Here: Telangana PSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
Click Here: Telangana PSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019 (Official)