UKSSSC Jail Guard Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern is utilized by the candidate in their preparation process. First, the candidates have to get clarity on the question paper format by verifying the UKSSSC Jail Guard Exam Pattern. Further, according to the Subjects, several questions and marks awarded, the candidate must have to work hard using the UKSSSC Jail Guard Syllabus 2021. UKSSSC informed that for General and OBC Candidates, the qualifying marks is 45 out of 100 and for SC, ST, the qualifying marks is 35. So, the candidates may prepare a schedule and finish all the topics of the Uttarakhand Jail Guard Syllabus 2021. The exam type is objective. So, if the candidate prepared the Syllabus, automatically, they can raise their marks in the exam and may complete the exam within 120 Minutes.
UKSSSC Jail Guard Syllabus 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Board
|Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
|Jail Guard (Jail Prisoner – Male & Female)
|Number Of Openings
|Govt Exams Syllabus
|Objective Type Written Test
UKSSSC Jail Guard Exam Pattern 2021
|Number of Marks
UKSSSC Jail Prisoner Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern officially taken from the UKSSSC site sssc.uk.gov.in and shared by Jobschat.in here on this page. The Maximum Marks of the test is 100. So, the applicants must focus on the Subjects and it should be prepared only as per the Examination norms. The level of questions asked by UKSSSC in the exam is Intermediate. So, the applicants have to concentrate more and more on the acquisition of the UKSSSC Jail Guard Syllabus 2021 and put it into practice by attending the Mock test and answering the Question Papers. Then the candidate understands their practising level and can try to improve their knowledge by keep on practising the sssc.uk.gov.in Jail Guard Syllabus 2021. It’s advisable that do not answer the unknown answers because there is a 1/4th mark deduction for every wrong answer.
|UKSSSC Jail Guard Recruitment
|UKSSSC Jail Guard Previous Papers
UKSSSC Jail Guard Syllabus – Topic Wise
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द.
- Scientific Progress/Development
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- India and its Neighbouring Countries
- Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology, and Urbanization (in India & Uttarakhand Context)
- World Geography and Geography and Natural Resources of India & Uttarakhand.
- Current National and International Important Events.
- General Intelligentsia.
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttarakhand.
|UKSSSC Jail Guard Syllabus 2021