UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020 is released by the officials of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. Candidates who have applied for the Assistant Teacher Vacancies must download the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus Pdf. Refer to the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2020 and then start preparing yourself with the help of UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020 and test pattern. Candidates can download the Uttarakhand SSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020 from the official website at www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020 – Details
|Name of the Department||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher(LT)|
|Number of Vacancies||1431 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Computer Based Test and Interview|
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus Pdf
Candidates who have been preparing for the LT Assistant Teacher Vacancies can now make use of the official UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020. Download the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus Pdf from the link given below and refer to the subject wise UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020. Check the UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Test Pattern 2020 given in this article and list out the subjects. Start preparing each of the subjects with the help of the topics wise Uttarakhand SSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020. Make sure you cover all the topics before the examination so that you can score well in the examination. Also, Keep Checking the Official website at sssc.uk.gov.in for more updates about the notification.
|UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Recruitment|
|UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Previous Papers|
|UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Results|
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject Name||No.of Question||No Of Marks|
|Geography, Economics, Political Science and History||30||30|
Uttarakhand SSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020 – Topic Wise
In this Educational Aptitude Paper questions will be asked from the education information and Fundamental of Education Techniques & Technology etc.
In this Teaching Art exam, the question will be asked which is related to Art.
- India–Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegetation, Drainage, Agriculture, Industries, and Population.
- Physical features
- Soil, Natural vegetation
- Drainage, Agriculture, Minerals, Industries, and Population.
- The Solar System and the Earth:
- Motions of the earth and their effects, Latitudes – Longitudes.
- Interior of the Earth.
- Origin of Continents and Oceans, Sudden movements.
- Atmosphere – Composition, Insolation, Pressure belts, winds.
- Ocean Currents and Tides.
- Economic Planning in India
- Poverty and Unemployment in India.
- Concepts of National Income.
- Basic concepts of Demand & Supply and Consumer Equilibrium.
- Definition of money, its Functions of Commercial Banks, and the Central Bank.
- India’s Foreign Trade
- Direction and Concept of Globalization
- Privatization, and Liberalization.
- World Wars.
- Rise of Nationalism – Freedom Movement.
- India Between 1858 – 1947.
- Cultural Heritage of India and Intellectual awakening.
- Study of the past – Pre-Historic and Proto – Historic Period.
- Religious Movements of the 6th Century.
- Local Self Government, India’s relations with neighboring States.
- Challenges to Indian democracy, Indian Foreign Policy.
- Recent Trends – Globalization, Empowerment of deprived groups, and class.
- Political Science and Political Theory – Traditional and Modern Perspective, Power, Legitimacy, Sovereignty.
- Indian Constitution – Salient features, Federalism, Fundamental Rights, Duties, Directive Principles, Amendment procedure, Union and State Government– Legislature, Judiciary, Executive.
UKSSSC LT Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2020 – Click Here