Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Examination 2017 Recruitment Notification
UPSC Civil Services Examination Recruitment 2017 Notification was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this UPSC Civil Services Examination Recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. UPSC has released the notification for Civil Services Examination in the official website. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates. In our website, you can get more details and updates of latest recruitment, upcoming notifications and job openings.
UPSC Profile :
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC; Hindi: संघ लोक सेवा आयोग) is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service examination, Indian Statistical Service examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Jobs details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Civil Services Examination 2017|
|Number of Vacancies||980 Posts|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Candidates Age Limit should be 21-32 Years as per norms of Govt.
Application Fee For The Job:Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of 100 Rupees
Procedure:Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.inThe online Applications can be filled up to 17th March, 2017 till 6:00 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e- Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 22/2/2017 to 17/3/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 17/3/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
In this site we provides the official link of UPSC for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
- Last Date to Apply 17/3/2017
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.