UPPCL JE Syllabus 2020 Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Civil along with UPPCL JE Trainee Exam Pattern is disclosed by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Contenders may collect the UPPCL JE Syllabus in Hindi from upenergy.in to get maximum knowledge of the exam Subjects. As per the UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 given, all must plan the syllabus preparation according to it. Those who follow the UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020 will easily crack the exam because they have done the proper preparation of the examination subjects.
UPPCL JE Syllabus 2020-2021 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||212 Posts|
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020-2021
UPPCL JE Syllabus in Hindi Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, and English is given for aspirant’s sake. To have a basic idea of UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2020-2021 once refer to this page, then do the exam preparation accordingly. Candidates, be good at the basics because learning of basic topics of the UPPCL JE Examination is helpful to score minimum qualifying marks. As there is negative marking even, answer to only known questions to get maximum marks. After completion of reading the UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020-2021, revise them again to gain the best score.
UPPCL JE Syllabus in Hindi Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2020 is provided on this page and advising all to follow it and learn the Subjects in a systematic way. Try to read the exam topics which have more marks weightage first and then come to remaining ones, so that it will be easy for attaining the score. Otherwise, they may not cover all the topics which lead to not qualifying for the exam. If you observe UPPCL JE Syllabus in Hindi Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, then you will find that more questions are from Technical Subjects so maximum time must be fixed to that because maximum marks can be attained on that topic. To compete with the competition, this UPPCL JE Exam Syllabus is only helpful to every contender. As the Syllabus PDF is available here, directly download it and continue the preparation.
|UPPCL Junior Engineer Admit Card|
|UPPCL JE Previous Papers|
|UPPCL JE Recruitment|
|UPPCL Junior Engineer Result|
|UPPCL JE Answer Key|
UPPCL JE Exam Pattern 2020
|Exam Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Technical Syllabus||150||150||3 Hours|
|General Awareness/ Knowledge||20||20|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
Imp Points About UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:-
- UPPCL JE Trainee Exam contains Four sections namely Technical Subjects, GK, Reasoning, and General Hindi.
- The total number of questions asked in the exam are 200 Questions
- 0.25 Negative marking is there.
- The exam duration is 3 Hours.
UPPCL JE Syllabus 2020-2021-
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical machines.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Measurements, Instrumentation, and Transducers.
- Analytical instrumentation.
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Control systems.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Communication Engineering.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Power Systems.
- Electronic Components & Materials
- Electronic Devices and circuits
- Digital Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuit
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Electronic Measurements
- Communication Engineering
- Data communication and Network
- Computer Programming
- Basic Electrical Engg.
- Digital Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Fuzzy logic and Neural Networks
- VHDL and VLSI
- Digital Communication
- Embedded System
- Microprocessors and Micro Controllers and Microwaves
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Canal Head Works
- Cross Drainage Works
- Water Logging and Drainage
- Flood Protection
- Irrigation Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- The strength of Materials & Theory of Structures
- Design of Reinforced concrete structures
- Steel & Machinery structures
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Building Materials and construction
- Water supply and sanitation for public building
- Water Resources Engineering
- Rain Fall & Run-off
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Lift Irrigation
- Flow Irrigation
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Puzzle Test.
- Series Completion.
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Direction Sense Test.
General Knowledge/ Awareness Syllabus
- Indian History.
- Indian Economy.
- General Polity.
- Indian & World Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology
- Current Affairs – International & National.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries.
General Hindi Syllabus
- Plural Forms
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
UPPCL JE Syllabus 2020-2021 Pdf: Download