UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus 2022 is now available for the candidates who have applied for the Assistant Boring Technician Posts at the official website i.e upsssc.gov.in. So applicants get the UPSSSC Assist Boring Technician Syllabus 2022 and the exam pattern from this page. Here we uploaded all the syllabus topics and the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Pattern 2022 in a PDF format. Therefore, applicants can easily get the UPSSSC ABT Syllabus 2022 and the exam pattern by reading this article. Here we clearly explained the UPSSSC Assist Boring Technician Exam Pattern 2022. So read this article to clear your doubts.
Info Of UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus 2022
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Boring Technician|
|No. of Posts||486 Posts|
UPSSSC Assist Boring Technician Syllabus 2022
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus 2022 contains the various syllabus topics. The officials who will be preparing the exam paper may ask the questions from the subjects which are mentioned in the UPSSSC Assist Boring Technician Syllabus 2022. So it’s a good idea to prepare for the exam in those syllabus topics only. If you are worried about getting the syllabus then don’t worry because here we provided the both syllabus and the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Pattern 2022 for the aspirants.
So use this opportunity by downloading the UPSSSC ABT Syllabus 2022 and the exam pattern is mentioned in the last section of this page. The candidates who are facing the exam must understand the exam pattern. Because by seeing the UPSSSC Assist Boring Technician Exam Pattern 2022 you can understand how many questions will be asked and how many marks are allocated. So while preparing for your exams you must open this to clear your doubts regarding the exam pattern.
|UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Previous Papers|
|UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Admit Card|
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Pattern 2022
|Name Of Subjects||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Mathematics, General Intelligence||30||30||90 Mins|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
- UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Pattern 2022 is shown in the above tabular coloumn.
- 120 questions will be asked in the examination.
- A total of 120 marks are allocated for the entire test.
- One mark will be given for the correct answer.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be conducted for 90 minutes.
UPSSSC Assist Boring Technician Syllabus 2022 – Topicwise
Mathematics, General Intelligence
- Argumentation ability
- Critical ability,
- Analytical ability.
- Common intelligence ability- tests that examine the result analytical ability of the aspirants.
- Statistical analysis graph and diagram- which nces,
- Space visualization,
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification,
- Arithmetic number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Coding and decoding,
- Figural Series,
- Statement & Conclusion,
- Venn Diagrams etc.
- Number System
- Profit Loss
- Triangle & Pythagoras
- Classification of Facts
- LCM & HCF Relation between LCM & HCF
- Simultaneous equations
- Quadratic Equations
- The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram
- The perimeter & Area of the Circle.
- अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द।
- उक्त भाग में अभ्यर्थियों से हिंदी भाषा के ज्ञान, समझ तथा लेखन योग्यता संबंधी प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। यह भाग उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद की हाई स्कूल परीक्षा अथवा समकक्ष परीक्षा के स्तर का होगा।
- Award and Authors.
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Eminent Personalities
- Culture and Religion
- Soil, Rivers
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts, Dance, History
- Indian History Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial
- Religious & Political Parties
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Inland Harbours
- Wars and Neighbours
- Current Affairs
- Common Names
- Freedom Movement
- Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No. of Players
- General Science
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance
- Indian History
- Indian Politics & Economics
- World Geography & Population.
- Under the Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of the Indian Freedom Movement
- Rise of nationalism.
- World Geography General Knowledge will be tested about the Physical/ Ecology of India
- Demographic Issues.
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Capitals and Currencies
- Temporary reservoir
- Sand/ gravel packing
- Ground Water Safety
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 PDF: Click Here
Disclaimer: Above UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus 2022 topics are only for idea purposes. If officials will release the actual syllabus topics. We will upload it here.