AGVB Recruitment 2021 for the 19 Office Assistant, Attendant, Director, Faculty Member Posts is released for its Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETIs). From 24.05.2021 to 15.06.2021, the Applicants are allowed to apply for the AGVB Office Assistant Recruitment 2021. Tezpur, Jorhat, Bongaigaon, Kamrup (M), Kamrup are the RSETI Regions in which the candidates will be posted if they are shortlisted. The Applicants have to verify Post-Wise Qualifications, Age limits before doing the registration for the AGVB RSETI Recruitment 2021. The Applicants be shortlisted for the Positions based on the Interview. So, the applicants immediately start their preparation for the Interview after enrolling for the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2021 Directors, Faculty, Office Assistants, and Attendants. The Outsourcing Period will be extended according to the requirement of AGVB and be informed later to the shortlisted applicants.
AGVB Recruitment 2021 Details
|Bank Name||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Recruitment Done for||Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust (AGVPT)|
|Name Of The Posts||Directors, Faculty, Office Assistants, and Attendants Posts|
|Number Of Posts||19 Posts|
|Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Initial Date To Apply||24th May 2021|
|Final Date To Apply||15th June 2021|
|Job Location||RSETI, Assam|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
AGVB RSETI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
AGVB Applications are invited for engagement of Director, Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant, on Outsourcing
Basis in Five different RSETIs under AGVPT spread over the state of Assam. The Applicants who are looking for employment in Assam State first visit the site www.agvbank.co.in and collect the AGVB RSETI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 or even follow Jobschat to receive the same information. Further, the contenders if found that their profile is matching with the Designations released, immediately apply for the Posts by sending the AGVB Attendant Application in specified format through Registered or Speed Post on or before 15th June 2021. Finally, the Selection of applicants will be made based on a Personal Interview followed by Presentation.
|All India Employment News|
The Applicants to apply for the AGVB Recruitment 2021 Faculty, Director, Office Assistant, Attendant Posts must require the qualifications as specified here.
- Director: Graduate/Post Graduate. Shall be a retired Officer of Commercial Bank / RRB of Grade not less than Scale-IV with considerable exposure in Rural Banking. The candidate has excellent Communication Skills, Managerial Skills, and proficiency in English and Assamese. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge.
- Faculty: Graduate/Post Graduate. Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in Assamese & English will be an added advantage. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge, skill in typing in local language essential. Typing skills in Assamese & English will be an added advantage.
- Office Assistant: Shall be Graduate Shall be fluent in speaking and writing local language, fluency in English will be an added advantage. Knowledge in basic accounting will be a preferred qualification. Applicants shall be proficient in M.S Office (Word and Excel), Tally and Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skill in English will be an added advantage.
- Attendant: VIII standard. The ability to read and write the local language will be preferred.
As per the AGVB Attendant Recruitment Notification 2021, the Candidates must have 22 to 40 Years, but for the director Post, the Maximum Age Limit is 62 Years. the Cut off date for the Age limit is 01st April 2021.
- Director: Maximum 62 Years
- Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant: Minimum of 22 Years and Maximum of 40 Years
There is No Application Fee mentioned on the AGVB Recruitment Notification 2021 of Office Assistant, Attendant Posts.
By conducting the personal Interview/ Demonstration, the candidates will be shortlisted for the 19 Posts which are released with AGVB Recruitment 2021.
- Director, Faculty: Interview, Presentation/ Demonstration
- Office Assistant, Attendant: Interview
Scale Of Pay
The shortlisted candidates will receive the monthly salary as mentioned Post-Wise below. We have mentioned this information from the AGVB Director Notification 2021.
- Director: Rs.30,000/-
- Faculty: Rs.20,000/-
- Office Assistant: Rs.12,000/-
- Attendant: Rs.8,000/-
From the AGVB RSETI Notification 2021, the 19 Posts released are divided among the posts listed.
- Director: 05 Posts
- Faculty: 05 Posts
- Office Assistant: 05 Posts
- Attendant: 04 Posts
What is the method to register for AGVB Recruitment 2021 @ www.agvbank.co.in?
- First, the candidates are advised to visit AGVBank Website www.agvbank.co.in
- On the Bulletin Board, find the Advertisements (On contract Basis) for the Directors, Faculty, Office Assistants, and Attendants Posts in 05 RSETI’s Sponsered by AGVB.
- Download it and follow the information.
- After checking the information, Download the AGVB RSETI Application from the Advertisement.
- Fill in the details, attach the necessary enclosures, and the Application to be sent by Registered/ Speed Post only in a closed envelope superscribed as “Application For The Post Of Director or Faculty or Assistant or Attendant” to the following address.
Chairman, Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Head Office, G.S.Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati – 781005
|AGVB Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|AGVB Application||Check Now|