- 1 AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 | Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Document Verification
- 1.1 AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Overview
- 1.2 AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling, Eligibility, Seat Allotment Result, and Admission
- 1.3 Important Dates related to AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
- 1.4 AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Schedule will be shared by APSCHE with JNTU, Kakinada, in order to inform all the AP EAMCET Exam, Qualified ones to register first in the process of attending the AP EAMCET Web Counselling Procedure. Based on the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates, the student needs to attend a particular Help center for certificate verification and to exercise web options. So, grab AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Dates from the portal apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 | Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Document Verification
Here At below, you will get all the required information of AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020. The detailed information about AP EAMCET Counseling Procedure, Certificate Verification, Web options is available here. Keep your Admit card, AP EAMCET Rank Card with you for AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 use. So refer to our site if you have any doubts regarding the AP EAMCET Counselling Required Certificates. The important documents you need to carry to the counseling center are also given below. Who had completed the plus 2 will be eligible to write the examination. The AP EAMCET Web Counselling options, centers, etc details are placed in reference to apeamcet.nic.in. Candidates must keep your rank card result with you during the AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling time it may ask you to get the clarity. So for more information about this refer to our site www.jobschat.in. So keep in touch with sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET to get updated information immediately whenever released. That too AP EAMCET Medical Counselling Dates will vary with AP EAMCET Engineering Counselling Dates.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducted By||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Admission Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification date||27th February 2020|
|Starting date of Application||29th February 2020|
|Ending Date of Application||17th April 2020|
|Exam Dates||20th – 24th April 2020|
|Result Dates||05th May 2020|
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling, Eligibility, Seat Allotment Result, and Admission
The detailed information for the post of the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020 is given the table format. You can check this for more info. The needed documents for AP EAMCET Counselling at below. Read this and arrange the documents based on the given arrangement.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Fee
- OC/ BC Category: Rs.1,200/-
- SC/ ST Category: Rs.600/-
|S.No||AP EAMCET 2020 Events||AP EAMCET 2020 Dates|
|1||Announcement of AP EAMCET result||First week of June|
|2||Start date of AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling||Fourth week of June|
|3||Verification of Certificates at helpline centers||First to the Second week of July|
|4||Choice filling||Fourth week of July to the first week of August|
|5||Choice Modifications and Freezing||First week of August|
|6||Seat allotment||First week of August|
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Phase 1 Schedule
|1 to 35000||Fourth week of July|
|35001 to 80000||Fourth week of July|
|80001 to Last||Fourth week of July|
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Phase 2 Schedule
|Round 1 pending payment of processing fee||Second week of August|
|Certificate Verification and Option Entry||Second week of August|
|Phase 2 AP EAMCET seat allotment result||Second week of August|
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Final Phase Schedule
|Round 1 pending payment of processing fee||Third week of August|
|Certificate Verification and Option Entry||Third week of August|
|Phase 2 AP EAMCET seat allotment result||Third week of August|
The Necessary documents for the AP EAMCET Counselling 2020:
- SSC Marks List.
- Intermediate Marks List.
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020.
- AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020.
- Income Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- Residence Certificate/ Study Certificate (7 years).
- Cast Certificate.
- NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority Certificates.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling needed certificates For PH people:
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation.
NCC & Sports People:
- If you are on the part of NCC & Sports Then the certificate will be given an advantage for you.
- produce SSC TC containing Minority Status Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- If the candidate belongs to minority caste produce the SSC TC containing Minority Status.
APEAMCET Counselling Centers / Helpline Centres:
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam.
- Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Visakhapatnam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari dist
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
- Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
- JNTU College Of Engineering,Narasaraopet.
- AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur.
- MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
- D.A Government Polytechnic, Ongole
- Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
- S.V Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
- Government Polytechnic, Ananthapuram
- Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
- ESC, Government Polytechnic, Nandyala
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
- Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
APEAMCET 2020 Web Counselling Procedure
The Procedure was given to know the AP EAMCET Web Counselling options. At below. for the certificate, verification candidates need to select the helpline centers near to your location.
Step 1: Registration for certificate verification
- Before checking the original certificates you need to fill the Application form.
- For that, you need to go to the allotted helpline centers to Apply the application form.
- Candidates must carry all the required documents when they are going for the document verification.
- After successful verification of all the documents candidates will receive the slip for the received documents.
- They will hand over to the colleges based on the selection.
Step 2: Verification Documents
- They will verify our details such as the local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility, etc.
- If there is an error in our details report to the verification officer.
- If you are in one of the Minority categories You will definitely submit the original caste certificate they will require proof.
- If not report directly without mentioned the caste certificates to the verification officer.
- The verification of documents is also done based on the rank.
- They will take the signature after verifying the data. So they will give the receipt to you for receiving your certificates.
- They will give the procedure to apply online for selecting the colleges.
Step 3: Filling the options:
- Before selecting the colleges on your own check the availability of courses in the college, fee, facilities, profile, duration of the course, decide based on the particularly interesting course.
- Also, consult and take the suggestions to the elders, parents what would you like to join.
- Arrange the colleges of you in the form of the wishlist.
- Allotment seats will be done on the basis of the rank of the student. The preference was given to the ranked students.
Step 4: Choice of filling:
- The options are given based on the availability of seats in the colleges. If no vacancy in the selected college chooses the second option. so candidates fill max no of colleges in order to avoid not securing a seat.
- they have to fill the number of options based on the priority list of your selected colleges.
- The candidates if not interested we suggest not to fill any options.
- After filling these options it automatically saved your manual options on the computer screen.
The procedure to fill the web options:
- You will try to fill the web options from home or net cafe or helpline centers etc.
- So you have the chance where ever you want to apply for that.
- web options are only will be done after the successful Document verification.
- enter the URL which was given at the time of document verification.
- enter the password that they have given in the helpline center to select the web options.
Step1: Enter the URL in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- open the new window.
- Make use of the windows 7 operating system.
- Enter the Url of AP EAMCET sche.ap.gov.in.
- You will find the home page of a list of centers, profiles, etc.
Step 2: Insert the password which is very important for the login details.
- Do not share this password with your friends otherwise You will lose the Allotment of the seat.
- The password is important for the candidate login purpose.
- enter the details of the date of birth, hall ticket, rank card, etc.
- the password must have the 8 characters length one or two numerical numbers.
- save the password and logout to the home page.
- you can also change your password if find any issues with a password.
Step 3: Freezing options
- We are advised not to start giving options without preparing the manual form at home.
- In order to enter your options, you need to enter the password, hall ticket, date of birth and then sign in.
- To secure your options you registered the OTP as soon as you entered this page.
- They have given the text box to enter your OTP.
Step 4: Choice freezing
- if not get the OTP due to technical issues. Click here to generate new OTP.
- select the different districts to display the colleges in those districts.
- you will save the options after every interval at the time of filling the college’s list against the column.
- After the successful filing click, the save button and download the hardcopy of it.
Step 5: Logout
- After completion of all the details save and click on the log out to save all the details.
- You have the option of modifying, adding, deleting the options within the limited time intervals.
- After the successful entry, you will log out.
Step 6: Allotment of seats
- After the successful entry of your options, you will get the Allotment order to download through the candidates’ login. the allotment seat means you have secured your seat in the selected college. so that was given to the college.
Step 7: Payment of Seats
- Download the challan form we need to pay through the nearest bank.
- They need to refer to the management quota for allotment of your seat.
Step 8: Reporting to the College
- After the Allotment of your seat. you need to pay the fee for the seat allotment in the college.
- for that download the allotment order from the internet.
- It is necessary to report to the college. If not they will be considered as not interested in joining that college.
IF I forget Password of APEAMCET Counselling:
If you forgot password candidates need to enter the login details Click to generate the password. then automatically it will send to your mobile number. After getting it to use the option to enter the details.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam was held successfully held from 20th to 24th April 2020. So the AP EAMCET Results were also released. So all of us know that all the students who have appeared for this exam will eagerly wait for the AP EAMCET Web Counselling Dates 2020, fee structure, colleges, required documents, registration fee, and other important dates, etc. So In order to give clarity about the AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Dates based on the rank wise is uploaded here. On this page, you will get all the relevant information about AP EAMCET Counselling 2020. We would be uploaded this for the sake of the Applicants. so to scroll down of this page you will get the complete information. The AP EAMCET Counselling Date 2020 is based on the rank of wise APEAMCET Results. Who has seen their results will check the important information in at below section.
Also, Check: AP EAMCET Results 2020
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee Payment Link 2020: Pay Counselling Fee
Access AP EAMCET 2020 Web Counselling Based Details: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020?
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2020 will be either in June 2020/ July 2020.
Until Which Rank, Student Can Get Best College for B.Tech or B.Pharmacy?
If a student gets Rank below 10,000 he/ she can get colleges of their choice like JNTU, or Group A Colleges.
What The Number Of Options Can a Candidate exercise in the AP EAMCET Web Counselling Process?
There is no limit for a student to exercise their choice based colleges. They can apply for multiple Colleges within the allotted AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2020.